Beckijones4 #60 Ting Tong merrily on highum, in heaven dead naan is cringing 🎶🎄🔔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so false. Spent all that on someone from Morris dancing yet her own family get cheap tit
As opposed to……cheap tit?! That basket is full of pure shite. The chavs can’t wait to spread some jam on their cheeselets 😂

Her meat mittens look like a blown up glove 🥊

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The jars of jam are actually normal size, it’s just her fat Hagrid hands making them look tiny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Honestly I'd be devastated if that was placed in front of me for Secret Santa. Some popcorn, some 39p jam, a hot chocolate bomb that is probs 98% palm oil. I'd hand it right back and tell the swollen elephant to shove it up her pancake arse

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Her fingers bend the wrong way. Her pinky fingers are doing bits. Oh God I have fallen down a Becki TikTok rabbit hole 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The amount of effort she’s put into that and it’s still utter shite. Can tell it’s the highlight of her week ffs

Reactions: 13
The amount of effort she’s put into that and it’s still utter shite. Can tell it’s the highlight of her week ffs
Imagine being the poor soul who has to react to that. Her fat face watching you react to all the snacks she's going to rob off you later, the envy in her yelloum eyes. If you were anything less than gleeful, she'd snatch it right back off you with her cheesy paws and scarper.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine being the poor soul who has to react to that. Her fat face watching you react to all the snacks she's going to rob off you later, the envy in her yelloum eyes. If you were anything less than gleeful, she'd snatch it right back off you with her cheesy paws and scarper.
Hahaha I’ve just seen this

IMG_0115.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Honestly I'd be devastated if that was placed in front of me for Secret Santa. Some popcorn, some 39p jam, a hot chocolate bomb that is probs 98% palm oil. I'd hand it right back and tell the swollen elephant to shove it up her pancake arse
My aunt and uncle used to be AWFUL at gifts when I was a kid. They would post the gifts and the postage would be more than the gift. As a normal sized 7 year old they send me a size 22 M&S nightie. We took it back to M&S and they were like “wow this was in the sale 10 years ago the store credit is literally 5p!”
It became a thing of actually buzzing for their presents and opening them whenever they showed up in the post, because they were ere just so rediculous it was like “what we got this year ladsss??”

anyway, I’d be buzzing to get Beckis present for this reason, what has the Bologna head got me I’m READY

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She chews that rice and mince four times before swallowing. You won’t be able to ignore it now if you watch. Soz.

Reactions: 6
Fred title is savage 😂 can't believe were on thread 60 meanwhile her head just keeps expanding

Reactions: 6
Shes a such a basic bison. Assuming some of that dance club follow her on TikTok they will all be praying that she’s not drawn their name 😆

Reactions: 10
“Not so much making them, but definitely eating them”.

Does she do this on purpose? I’d be mortified to be saying that if I was her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That mince looked DISGUSTANG. Not one ounce of seasoning there.
I like seeing what angle we are gonna get from her pinky finger in her videums. Makes thum more interesting

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.