Beckijones4 #60 Ting Tong merrily on highum, in heaven dead naan is cringing 🎶🎄🔔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What exactly in that Home Bargains haul is actually for the secret santa? 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Omg that haul is depressing. Beck do you hate the person you are giving the tat to in secret santa?

Can't believe we're at Fred 60 if that makes senseum. Let's try get to Fred 70 by end of the year

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Who’s she doing secret Santa with?! She only knows her own family and she doesn’t work so what’s the point

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Has she said anything about what’s up with the car after it’s “scan”?

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she made a video 3 minute long talking about the fact she got her face dermaplaned. Becki pet I’ve been doing my own face about 4 years now, I buy the 3 pack of Wilkinson sword ones out of Tesco for £3.50 and they do me about 3 months, so just over a quid a month to have a nice smooth face. She couldn’t be trusted with a sharp object though the toddler bleep. I just can’t imagine her doing anything a regular ass adult like we would all do. She really is just a big fat overgrown ugly bastard of a toddler!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I love the new thread title 😂😂😂

Why did she show the hair that was removed from her face? 🤢

Reactions: 4
Fuckum the secret crap haul i wanna see you do the revieum of the yours clothing bag on the edge of the bed
I can do it for you, it's a load of size 47582675 stuff that'll still be too tight on her

(I can say that because I just FIT INTO A SIZE L!!! No X's babyyyy)

Reactions: 9
Lads I had one of ridiculously rich’s posts pop on my FYP… almost impaled myself on my dermaplane running upstairs on all fours to the comments and see this 🤣🤣🤣 of course big chunks 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why is she so obsessed with hot chocolate?
---
And her hamper looks like it’s made up of tit she’s found in the back of the cupboard.

Reactions: 17
We know she's lying about the secret Santa "gift"because that is way more than a tenner. At least £20-£25 on tit for her to stuck down her neck

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.