BeckiJones4 #59 Huge Hefner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well how else are you going to choose a thread title people liked the most? I agree it's not that deep though, especially on a thread like this where there's so many good ones Beck has given us herself 😂

Surely Beck's 'fans' want better content as well? Nobody can be entertained surely 😂
I couldn't care less either 🤣 I think it's just done that way across the site for fairness and to stop any arguing isn't it haha I do get it and I think it's the better option of choosing one 🤷🏻‍♀️ I dunom thom 😩🤣

Reactions: 1
I couldn't care less either 🤣 I think it's just done that way across the site for fairness and to stop any arguing isn't it haha I do get it and I think it's the better option of choosing one 🤷🏻‍♀️ I dunom thom 😩🤣
Cos otherwise the bossy people try and make tit ones happen near the end of the thread so the new thread maker picks the end one instead of going through all the pages 😂 I've never fought about a thread title though

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m struggling to understand what this is? Is her thigh just flabby which I didn’t think it could be or is it a bit of gunt? Need help guys!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Cos otherwise the bossy people try and make tit ones happen near the end of the thread so the new thread maker picks the end one instead of going through all the pages 😂 I've never fought about a thread title though
No me neither i have nowt to do with making freds or closing freds 🤣 i have a goum now & again at a sugeschum when i cba , but isn't that why they are meant to be in bold for some reason?

Can I add to the crespmas playlist 🎶

Fairytale in Newm Yorkum 🎵

The little chickum drummer boy 🎶

I wish it could be takeaway everyday 🎵
Fast Food Rockums - I Love Crespmas
Boney M&M. - Becki’s Girl Child / Oh My Paigey

• Haha
No me neither i have nowt to do with making freds or closing freds 🤣 i have a goum now & again at a sugeschum when i cba , but isn't that why they are meant to be in bold for some reason?
Rules are you mark thread suggestions as thread suggestion and most liked one with the tag 'thread suggestion' wins, you don't need to put in bold. With this thread there's so many hilarious posts that get likes though I don't envy those with that job 😂

The flaps are extra thigh flaps gang

THREAD SUGGESTION:

Couldn’t give a duck as long as I can easily find it and it doesn’t reference her gusset.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I don’t get the excitement in her opening a bloody advent calendar??? Besides the fact she got one with the same piece of chocolate for everyday (very surprised she didn’t notice, thought she’d of put time and effort into choosing the best one!) but it’s not as if she’s not eating tit every single day anyway? AND SHES NEARLY 31!!

Reactions: 13
New video drop guys- make it make sense! A motivational speech audio about how great life is showing her making her bed and eating an advent chocolate 🤦🏻‍♀️ spare me!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m struggling to understand what this is? Is her thigh just flabby which I didn’t think it could be or is it a bit of gunt? Need help guys!
She is literally the only person I’ve ever seen with this arse cheek inner thigh thing going on. It’s madness
---
Never noticed how big and bulbous her nose is 😦
Lmao unrelated but my Nan used to say ‘ the size of that bulbous head’ about people. hilarious. I’ve not heard or seen that word for years. Thanks for making me laugh! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ooh she's decorated her mums living room. I do hope Cath gets some sort of say in the decor of the house she pays for.

Reactions: 11
That inspirational video has killed me off. 'No one can tell you what a successful life is' you’re making pennies for having the piss taken out of you - that isn’t my definition of successful 😬

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.