BeckiJones4 #59 Huge Hefner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine sticking a bog brush tree up the 99p home bargains angel you dedicated to your nan, dead.

I’ve just been to home bargains and I dunno how she goes there every week. The place does my nut in.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
IMG_9487.png

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if she had this picture framed on her bedside table. She bleeping loves it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Hi everywunnnn. Welcome to another thread for Bison Becz.

There didn't appear to be any suggestions, so congrats and thanks to @gigi_93 for her observation of someone on tiktok referring to her as Huge Hefner, I think it's really fitting for the wildebeest.

Previous threadum: https://tattle.life/threads/beckijones4-58-i-can-taste-the-taste.43020/
Wikium: https://tattle.life/wiki/beckijones4

Happy tattling everywunn!
Not that I care but does there have to be a certain amount of likes on a thread suggestion comment? Because I made one and it was the only comment outlined thread suggestion albeit very few likes 😂

ETA: actually a lot of suggestions with likes but they’re in the middle of paragraphs and being over looked

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Not that I care but does there have to be a certain amount of likes on a thread suggestion comment? Because I made one and it was the only comment outlined thread suggestion albeit very few likes 😂

ETA: actually a lot of suggestions with likes but they’re in the middle of paragraphs and being over looked
I went through the 5 pages with the most likes and there were no actual suggestions. If this is an issue then contact a moderator, I haven't got time to sift through 51 pages of replies :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Yeh but you have to order the thread by “most liked”. I got to page 10 and there were no suggestions so don’t blame whoever made the thread 😂

Reactions: 8
Is her bed a double or a single btw? Surely a single bed is a bit of a squish haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sort your bleeping priorities out. I know there’s Christmas bedding sets to put on, plastic tit to buy & takeaways to consume but it’s no excuse really.
Toom busy making slow cooker hot chocolate and trying out the new christmas menu items at all the fast food places, if that makes senseum??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2613313
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if she had this picture framed on her bedside table. She bleeping loves it
She actually looks quite pretty here. Overweight yes, but if you just looked at this picture without any context you’d bet she was the type of person trying to turn her life around and lose the weight. She could’ve been that person but she’s become this grotesque character and to be honest I think she’ll be dead before she’s 35.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She actually looks quite pretty here. Overweight yes, but if you just looked at this picture without any context you’d bet she was the type of person trying to turn her life around and lose the weight. She could’ve been that person but she’s become this grotesque character and to be honest I think she’ll be dead before she’s 35.
If she's not she will look like that other weirdo with the bird on her shoulder is it annette....fk me she's another wrongun

• Haha
Reactions: 3
To be honest I would still think she looks like TingTong Macadangdang

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I really think she’s gonna be featured on nonce hunters one day. They’ll be on Facebook live knocking at her door ready to catch her and she’ll swing it open with doner meat hanging out her gob

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.