BeckiJones4 #56 Bum on backwards, and eyes of yellow, Rickets is a bendy legged fellow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone of the previous Fred said that Paige hasn’t done her make up in a while- she would prob use most because her face is a big surface area. I don’t mean to be mean but she has got a huge face.
I did think that but I think her features are small and super close together so her face looks massive

Reactions: 4
The caramel pie is not nice. It’s like the apple pie pastry but allegedly chocolate but it tastes the same. The filling is caramel but like warm, tasteless caramel and there’s hardly any in it. It’s really not pleasant.
Well you said more in this comment than Beck in her entire review video that’s her job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nothing says “not a big fan of cheese” than ordering deep fried bits of cheese and orgasming over them.
Tattle has caused me to now get enraged whenever she pretends to look like she’s really thinking about whether she like food or not. 😂😂😂 STOPPITBISONEEKNOWYOUREGONNALIKEIT

the noises of her eating… no need.

Also “I don’t think it’s THIS (the choc caramel pie) I think it’s in general pie”
Bison cooked a literal pie a week ago

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just watched the McDonald’s video. “It’s called the big cheesy, woahh & it is big & it looks cheesy” no tit Sherlock 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't get the rage with Hindenbeck, I just find it hilarious. I'm a heffer as well but my god if I ate anything near the kind of tit she consumes, I would be annihilating my toilet on a 30 min schedule. We had a very moderate McDonalds on Tuesday night and my stomach was like yeah, no thanks. Imagine eating a fry up, a curry, then mcdonalds the day after? My toilet would be dead.

Reactions: 6
I don't get the rage with Hindenbeck, I just find it hilarious. I'm a heffer as well but my god if I ate anything near the kind of tit she consumes, I would be annihilating my toilet on a 30 min schedule. We had a very moderate McDonalds on Tuesday night and my stomach was like yeah, no thanks. Imagine eating a fry up, a curry, then mcdonalds the day after? My toilet would be dead.
Ricketts, dead
Naan, dead
Toilet, dead

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's the way she makes those slapping noises as shes trying to review the food while she eats 😩

Reactions: 10
Are you ok hun? Seen you say afew times tonight about people coming for people or for people to not start arguments its nearly been in all your comments tonight.. just saying its coming across asif you are trying to start something
When I first read this I thought that but when I read it again I genuinely think she’s just asking her opinion .. I don’t think she was being nasty.

Reactions: 5
My husband and I were talking about the new Christmas menu at McDonald’s and how we think the new galaxy caramel pie looks really sickly. We were trying to work out if it is pure caramel inside or not.

in my head I thought ‘I’ll see it when Becki does a video’. Open TikTok an hour later to Becki doing a review on the Christmas menu, including the pie.

I still don’t know whether it’s just caramel or not. In fact, I feel just as bloody clueless as I did before I watched it.
my fat arse had one yesterday and it’s delicious, more of a milky caramel. Won’t have oen again though as i was buzzing off the sugar 🥲

Reactions: 2
I'm a recovering addict (not food) and I know how it makes you miserable. No one wants to be an addict. But most of us want to hide the addiction. She doesn't.
I think that’s what pisses me off so much about her. During lockdown I binged on junk and then genuinely felt addicted and would just think about food and eat constantly.. Becki reminds me of myself at my worst but my behaviour went on for 8 months not continuously and indefinitely with no end date. I was miserable being like that but felt like I couldn’t help it.. plus I was furloughed so it was the first time I didn’t have to work and had nothing else to focus on, that’s Becks whole life, it’s depressing!! I was really ashamed about my food behaviour whereas she shows off about it and I just find her obnoxious, greedy and embarrassing.
---
‘I only had 3 meals’ as opposed to the usual 7 she probably has
I think 3 meals a day is usually smaller like toast or cereal, a sandwich or soup and then evening meal lol not 3 big cooked meals .. the first one being a big cooked breakfast with full fat Coke & the fact she mentioned free refills.. I bet she had 2-3 glasses. The fact she had to say it’s ok to have 3 meals a day and laughed.. plus all the chocolate snacks.. she knew she was being too much. If my obese 30 year old child was downstairs making hoops on toast or whatever it was at midnight I’d be saying something.. maybe go to bed Becki .. if u feel hungry at midnight just go to sleep .. u don’t need to eat ..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Because of everything she’s done in the past. She’s not a nice person.
---
my fat arse had one yesterday and it’s delicious, more of a milky caramel. Won’t have oen again though as i was buzzing off the sugar
When she said she didn’t like the pie, I didn’t believe her, she likes everything that’s sweet. I think she’s purposely trolling ppl saying she doesn’t like stuff and then eating it as it gets her loads of comments.. particularly her saying she doesn’t like cheese recently.

I wonder if they fitted rickets with a pacemaker to keep him going. The poor sod looks like he was ready to go about 5 years ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When I first read this I thought that but when I read it again I genuinely think she’s just asking her opinion .. I don’t think she was being nasty.
I just knew Bisonettes would come for Jiggygirl like a Bison for the forgotten apple donut if she said Beck’s behaviour wasn’t her fault and part of her addiction 😂 Which she didn’t end up saying, but I wanted her perspective

Reactions: 3
She actually dribbled when she said festive menu 😵💫

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.