Beckijones4 #54 Wasting the resources of A&E, for her obesity related sore knee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s taking £90 of products from a small business every month?! She’s disgusting and should be ashamed of herself!
More fool them at this point, giving away £90 worth of produce monthly on one person is wild let alone someone with a clear food addiction! Deserve to go under imo. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
please don’t put me on the bin for an off topic 🥺

what’s the beef with Sevda? I’ve only ever seen her serve dinner and make sandwiches 🙈

Reactions: 2
please don’t put me on the bin for an off topic 🥺

what’s the beef with Sevda? I’ve only ever seen her serve dinner and make sandwiches 🙈
She has a Fred if you search sevda.ela

Lots of love

Member of the we hate sevda non-fan club

• Haha
Reactions: 16
been looking at the review's for alana's company online and they're pretty negative on a lot of websites

Reactions: 7
I’ve not been around proper for a while so much family stuff going on but wanted to happy Sunday everywun are we saying it’s mcdonnums Sunday?

Reactions: 3
I sound really snide but I think she’s in the vicinity of plus size clothing that consists of tents and leggings. Anything fitted would surely be out of the question because she’s only getting away with being in a 26/28 cos everything is oversized or full of elastic
Plus if it fits it's not like there's a shape anymore to exhibit (Other than round).

Reactions: 2
I didn’t realise that Alana was from the Apprentice. Imagine Becki on there 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
---
Not poggy coming back “someone who is being diagnosed with quite a bad illness”
Hilarious that we were expected to know that ^ as well. Just so you're all aware guys I have a really bad cold and would appreciate your respect during this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just had a nosey at that Alana one’s website and you can get smaller boxes, so her gluttony just knows no bounds

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Tbf that’s on Alana and her crappy business for doing that
---
Not poggy coming back “someone who is being diagnosed with quite a bad illness”
Does she want sympathy or something? duck me I've had a bad year but I don't act like a bleep on here for attention 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean to be fair you do get 9 and in coffee shops/nice bakeries etc they’re like £3/£4 each so they’re not actually that expensive. Not that I’d buy them. Ever. Refuse to line the bisons pockets or anyone who supports her

Reactions: 4
The reeevooos for them brownieeeees are tit as well, just proves these greedy begging dole rats off tiktok will promote ANYTHING

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.