BeckiJones4 #49 rolled up on the set of Corrie & was mistaken for the catering lorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The so called trolls are always hilarious in the comments whereas the enablers are so simple & unfunny
---
She needs a new hairstyle. That slick/greasy middle part long dark poker straight hair only looks acceptable on an actual supermodel. It’s the worst hairstyle for someone with a face shape like hers it looks vile
She’s literally not had her haircut in over 18 months, she used to go regularly & enjoy it & it’s not like she can’t afford it but I think she’s worried she can no longer fit in the hairdressers chair!! She thinks she’s so gorgeous when she’s done up, the confidence blows my mind considering she looks a smelly state everyday & doesn’t wash.
---
She always has to be the closest to Paige. She can’t just stand with everyone else, she’s gotta be near Paige to prove they are besties, she makes everything about her. Absolutely desperate to see her do tht dance with Paige though, they won because ppl felt sorry for her, probably think she’s simple. Does anyone know Rach’s / Shirley’s IG name now she’s changed it??

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
What’s that photo got to do with congratulating My Paigey?!
View attachment 2501211
What is it with Insta/Facebook etc thickos always implying that they’re really brave and forever facing adversity??

“Nothing will stop me supporting you”

What the frig are you on about? Who is trying to stop you supporting her? No one, literally no one gives a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ll make a new thread now
---
Newm fred so yeah fred fifty so yeah

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.