BeckiJones4 #47 Fair play to Sloppy Jones, she’s not fat, she just has big bones!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a big girl but I get soo embarrassed eating in front of people, even my family there’s no way I’d be there piling my plate lol

Reactions: 11
Ooh she had to mention her "legs killing her" in the B&Mum video. No more gym then I guess! Aw what a shame, I really believed she was going to go more than once.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The nephews never let her film, but she always insists on getting them in. It’s like Nana Bastard behaviour.
I’ve always hated photos since I was a child and if that were me I would refuse to go round knowing I’d end up plastered all over big biffs tiktok

Reactions: 3
My dads an alcholic but has let people at family events grab a can of beer first im not buying the whole its cos shes an addict thing this time. She heard the words nana and grandad first and thought thats not how it goes in this house I get the first plate up. I hope the pizza gives her bleeping heartburn fat witch
I think the family just pick their battles now as its not worth it for a full on fat baby meltdown. Shirl has a house, a partner, kids, a job and tackled her weight. I'd love to know what she really thinks of the bison.

Reactions: 16
Thread suggestum: maccies cake for 500k, becbec loves a maple haze, eyebrow rug for anniversary day

Reactions: 2
Fred Suggestion

Twenny chins Becki, soum soum dim, did one session and sacked off the gym.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
whenever someone in this thread refers to bec bec 'snaffling' food it makes me laugh.
I've been chuckling to myself all day about it.

Reactions: 4
She buys pointless crap from B&M because she's bored. Surely that money could be put to better use. God forbid she would donate to a charity rather than buy her 30 year old self a plastic green ghost.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
BeckiJones4 #48 Beccum once went to gym, Injured herself, not sure how, she dainty and slim #freethejonesfamily
---
Shes a real life snuffleupagus
What a pointless awful looking species with nothing to offer society and a Snuffleupagus

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I still can’t over the fact that she joined the gym and went once!! Why did she bother ???

Reactions: 4
Why is it so funny to me that out of all the b&m Christmas gifts they had, she was the most excited at the sausage roll maker

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.