Beckijones4 #45 Our tippy toed dainty queen is the biggest she’s ever been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both evenstar and Alex in the comments agreeing that becki needs to do something to be healthier. Wtf is going on lol

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Someone has commented on her video that becki isn’t fat just big boned ok right love think you need to go specsavers

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Christ she looks horrendous in that WIEIAD video! She always looks like tit but the part at the end where she's lying down (despite her fear of choking) she looks orange and very ill.

Reactions: 12
Ok I’m a saddo and calculated everything she ate in that video and it would have come to about 2400 calories max. There is NO WAY she is that big by consuming that amount of calories in a day.

Reactions: 19
Not having it that's all she got from Greg's cos don't them chicken fings come as a side of a meal deal??
She deffo 100% got something else. On the first video she "tried them" she got a cheese pasty too

Reactions: 3
My sleep paralysis demon
She’s actually just disgusting, I’ve seen less oil used in a Chippy than on her face

how can she possibly think “Yeah that’s great, I’ll post that, I look great”
---
Someone has commented on her video that becki isn’t fat just big boned ok right love think you need to go specsavers
Ok Cartman

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Alex has finally seen the light.
Does this mean he/she/they (I’ve honestly forgotten) are ousted from the BDL?
Dunno might be like all those weirdos going back and forth on Paul Breach

Or maybe we’ve come so far that ‘can’t defend you any more’ has finally come true

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok I’m a saddo and calculated everything she ate in that video and it would have come to about 2400 calories max. There is NO WAY she is that big by consuming that amount of calories in a day.
Well she did say the first bit got cut off, which was probably a fakeaway maccies breakfast with the double sausage patties and a load of hash browns...

Reactions: 8
Tbh with the way she piles on the weight and the amount of hair on her body also the fact she is constantly buying sanitary towels she definitely has to have PCOS. Has she ever confirmed she has it?

Also with the sanitary towels. I genuinely think she loves buying them and showing them off to show how grown up she is, because she is a perpetual 13 year old.

Reactions: 11
Why does she dye her hair so often? Is it going grey or does it get damaged from hot oil while cooking?

She reminds me of some old single woman who wears wolf jackets and lives with loads of stray cats in a trailer park in the arse end of America.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she dye her hair so often? Is it going grey or does it get damaged from hot oil while cooking?

She reminds me of some old single woman who wears wolf jackets and lives with loads of stray cats in a trailer park in the arse end of America.
I don’t think she dyes it very often. She neglected it for ages didn’t she? A lot of people get their hair done every 12 weeks if they can afford it

Reactions: 6
She’s actually just disgusting, I’ve seen less oil used in a Chippy than on her face

how can she possibly think “Yeah that’s great, I’ll post that, I look great”
---

Ok Cartman
? What does that mean

I know she puts on social media that she’s happy and the rest of it but surelyyyy it must be a genuine struggle to do the most basic, everyday tasks at that weight!??? I remember going from a size 8 to a size 12- not even close to Becki’s size but I felt my body become sluggish and I used to get out of breath if I went up two flights of stairs! I was not large in the slightest but because I had become more inactive and sedentary, I was paying the price! Cant even imagine what its like at her weight, even properly washing and wiping yourself must be horrific😩 so the fact she keeps shovelling junk in her gob and acting like its something to be proud of, is just infuriating!

Reactions: 4
As one of the thread elders I must respectfully ask you all to slow the duck down. I'm currently only awake about 2hrs a day and can't keep up!
Same 😂😂😂 this is the quickest it’s ever gone and I can’t keep up. I have fomo
I’m just glad I didn’t miss this tbh
IMG_3219.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.