Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ktb

VIP Member
Sorry but Casey is full of shit, they are literally VITAMINS haha they aren’t “dangerous”. The only dangerous thing is making false health claims which the Bison probably did.
She didn’t say a word about them, she used a sound.

Reactions: 3

justlurking457

Cant stand Lauren. Constantly cries about her body but parades around in tiny bikinis way too small for her. Not to mention how when she’s on her health kicks (aka disordered eating) she will publicise her 1000 calorie days and act like she’s healthy. So fucking annoying and damaging. She’s the worst person to be preaching to anyone about body positivity
---
She’s on live right now her skin looks awful
I liked her at first but ended up blocking her because of her eating habits, so damaging

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Like the saying goes her eyes are bigger than her belly ordering too much food but they're fast disappearing into her head!! 😂😂

x.x.x

VIP Member
Why are the bottom of her hands so red/purple like they have been dipped in paint

So..I had an op on my foot on Thursday and have to wear crocs as it’s the only shoe that will fit at the moment

How the hell does she wear these all the time???
They’re not comfortable to walk about in!
yeah I love my crocs but only for in the house! There are some lovely sandal crocs you can get now that I think look nice when worn out but not the ones becki shoves her trotters into