Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

user726

VIP Member
Do you think she keeps saying it in the hope she’ll start to convince herself that it’s not about her

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4

gimm3more

VIP Member
You know what this is exactly what I was thinking when I was watching it. If you’re really wanting a budget meal you’re not going to buy bloody branded name pasta sauce!! Meals by Mitch on tik tok makes some bloody fantastic meals for a fiver that actually look delicious. She’s actually so oblivious to the world around her I don’t know if I want to laugh or cry.
Yeh I would say a lot of his meals are like a really good alternative to eating out/a takeaway tbh!!

• Heart

rosslee1987

VIP Member
Eating in her car is the new eating in bed

im not even sorry, I bust out laughing every time I see a screenshot of her stupid Bloaty head from the podcast. It’s fucking hilarious the difference between real life and what she puts out on tiktok. But she doesn’t use filters of course 🙈 it’s just angles.

reminds me of friends:

“The camera adds ten pounds!”

“How many cameras were on you??”
When she posts on TikTok she must place that phone so high up above her because my god! The difference is staggering!

Sertraline Queen

VIP Member
The fact that she’s still eating all her meals in her bedroom when she knows her dad is unwell is so disgusting to me. If my dad was sick like that you best believe I’d be sat eating dinner with him (and my mum) every damn night. You can tell she’s so far gone in her food addiction 🙄
Watching her eat probably makes him feel sick tbf. It’s bad enough for the rest of us watching it on screen. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3