Beckiejbrown #3 Moan of Arc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It should be moan of arc. Like joan of arc. Tldr. Beckie whines all day every day, cause she is autistic. She finally was diagnosed but also believe she has adhd and is not diagnosed. Blames most of her problems now on the fact she is autistic.

Reactions: 2
It should be moan of arc. Like joan of arc. Tldr. Beckie whines all day every day, cause she is autistic. She finally was diagnosed but also believe she has adhd and is not diagnosed. Blames most of her problems now on the fact she is autistic.
UGH I totally misspelled it...Dumbass here... I will report for the mods to fox it hopefully

Reactions: 1
Why does she do that face!? Its so cringe, its not cute.
Also way to tit talk your sister?? Her perfume is a migraine trigger... really?

Reactions: 3
She’s really out here telling autistic people that everyone hates them because they’re autistic. I remember her doing it when she was a “mental health advocate” as well: “it will never get better and you’ll be depressed forever”

I’m autistic and I have loads of good friends. Presumably because I’m not a munchie wanker like she is. Beckie: things are hard for you because you’re a horrible person, not because of your NeuRoDiVerGaNCe

Reactions: 20
Beckie, honey, get a bleeping life.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the paddling group did get sick of her. You’re not unwelcome because you’re autistic, you’re unwelcome because you’re an insufferable prat! Me, me, me, autism, i’m autistic, i’m trying for ADHD!!!

I can’t even imagine trying to enjoy the kayaking group with Beckie around, must be completely draining.

Reactions: 9
Somebody from her paddling group replied to the post when I checked last night inviting her down to their halloween do, including smores. So it seems like they're still proactive in inviting her to stuff she just chose to make it into a big thing.

I couldn't imagine posting something like that, knowing people from the group follow and then having to show your face again, probably why the last group went tits up.

Reactions: 10
I'd be mortified if I was from British Canoeing, knowing she was chosen out of all the women who paddle in the entire country to promote kayaking while neurodivergent, only for her to start bleating on about how you can't kayak if you're autistic - notice all the whining about "the last year", ie the time she's been an ambassador. No wonder this year's ambassadors haven't been announced yet - they're probably having a deep dive into all of them to make sure they don't have a repeat of this with the newest batch.

Reactions: 10
Omggggg when is she going to realise her neurodivergence is not the problem??? It's the fact she airs out her dirty laundry and VOMITS on camera to 26.7k people on a daily basis!!! She just comes across as insufferable and I wouldn't want to invite her places either because I have plenty of my own problems (or do I if I'm not constantly posting about them?)

Reactions: 9
Sounds like her paddling group got sick of her?
That or she is self sprialing into a shame spiral and self sabatoge. They probably dont even have strong feelings about her and she is just too self concious about being the weird girl. That or she has way too much trouble, with basic things like rolling and being damp that she is insufferable. I remember being confused about how proud she was to roll when its honestly pretty easy skill to learn. Its either she is too in her own head and they dont care, or she acts like an 8 yr old girl and they cant handle it.

Reactions: 3
That or she is self sprialing into a shame spiral and self sabatoge. They probably dont even have strong feelings about her and she is just too self concious about being the weird girl. That or she has way too much trouble, with basic things like rolling and being damp that she is insufferable. I remember being confused about how proud she was to roll when its honestly pretty easy skill to learn. Its either she is too in her own head and they dont care, or she acts like an 8 yr old girl and they cant handle it.
i agree that this must be the avoidant Thing Reading its head so she over analyses and self punishes. I don’t believe anyone there thinks as much about it all as her.

apparently liking autumn is an autistic thing 🙃 and not just a completely regular like to have.

Reactions: 6
IMG_7709.jpeg

Pretty sure the commenter was asking if Beckie was more at ease at the hairdresser. Yet she had to chuck in that she’s autistic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
maybe because of beckie content, but i'm now being promoted mindovermatterwithemma on Insta and she's equally as annoying describing every little thing as a result of neurodivergence.

I love staring out of a bright window when I have a migraine! What also helps is poking my fingers deep into my eyes while I film myself 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
do we know what she's doing for work these days? i remember her talking about struggling with money all the time like a year ago and yet she bought a LOT of art on holiday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.