Beckiejbrown #3 Moan of Arc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, can someone make this make sense to me. How many times have we heard Rebecca say in various forms "I'm tired of being unwell. I just want to be well. I want to book things and be well to go to them... etc". In her recently uploaded video she says she is well but sad about it because she often isn't and feels bad for documenting herself in a well state because it doesn't represent how she often is. Why oh why doesn't she then document herself in an unwell state? (Side note: As if she doesn't document her unwell state enough on Instagram.) No one is forcing her to present herself in her well state. She has a CHOICE to do so. So why does she expect sympathy from her audience because now it makes her sad that she has to engage with them while she is well. She claims gratitude on all the material bullshit she has, but gratitude for her good health on a certain day, well no, because it makes her sad and feel bad because being well isn't really her. She really can go duck herself.

No one is pointing a gun at her head and forcing her to document anything at all. SHE is the idiot choosing to go out into the world and try and elicit sympathy because she is misrepresenting herself (in her eyes) to the world by appearing well. This girl is so mentally ill. If you ever stood in front of a white wall with Rebecca she would tell you she sees it as black and because she's autistic and has ADHD and and and ... she's right. And she does that with everything. If it were an Olympic sport to find ways to turn any good thing into something bad then Rebecca would be world champion. If her mum were ever to not need a wheelchair that witch would find a way to make that a bad thing.

If she really wanted to let people know that she feels unwell most of the time she could simply have said something along the lines "I don't often feel well, but today I'm really feeling well and I'm grateful for that. I also have the energy to film a video, which I don't when I'm not well and wanted to share some thoughts with you". Not that any of that would be true because she's a bleeping fraud but I digress. Instead, the bleep says "I'm feeling well and because I'm filming myself on a good day even though no one is forcing me to I feel sad and bad because now you idiots are all gonna think this is how I often am but I'm not and now because you'll think so I feel sad and bad. You are the ones making me feel bad because I'm autistic and have ADHD and have to present myself in front of you as well even though I'm not. How dare you perceive me as well when I'm not. I never document my unwell self on here but it makes me sad that you think I never am because in fact all I ever am is unwell. How dare you come to the conclusion that I'm actually well even if I am the one only ever posting myself as well on here." This insufferable bleep makes others feel bad about the choices she makes. Choices no one even ever forces her to make. She even said Youtube isn't a job for her. So why spend her well day (if it really is so rare as the claims) feeling sad and bad and trying to elicit sympathy. Oh right, silly me, it's because sympathy points is the only currency this fraud knows to deal in. I swear, you could put Rebecca in a prison and force prisoners to listen to this idiot as punishment and after an hour they'd be begging for solitary confinement.

Below a photo that I think sums up Rebecca quite well.
Bike-Fall.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Like I said, this Autistic Influencer bullshit has never been more lucrative. There's hundreds of these people.
I've noticed that ADHD is the en vogue thing to be diagnosed with.

Imagine how different the world would be if it suddenly became en vogue to seek a narcissistic personality disorder diagnosis LOL. We all know who would get that one.

Reactions: 3
It’s tiktok.

These people vague post things like “signs you have ADHD- you get distracted” etc and then all the comments will be like lol so me, I guess I have adhd then 🤪. Tiktok makes it out like it’s a fun checklist thing like horoscopes

Reactions: 5
I don’t know why she keeps sulking because adhd medication is restricted 🤣 she mentioned this before about how it was unfair but you haven’t been diagnosed with ADHD mate!
I am pretty sure she will somehow wangle the diagnosis but she’s the type of people who give adhd a bad reputation. Medication seeking tbh.

Reactions: 1
I do wonder what's going to happen if she doesn't get an ADHD diagnosis. I'm curious as she is very much acting like all of her problems will be fixed or near enough if she gets the diagnosis she desperately wants. Will she just doctor shop until she gets it if she doesn't get a NHS one.

I don't understand why she was speaking about feeling guilty about filming herself when she is well. No one forces herself to film when she is well or not. I also found it interesting how she was speaking about how she engaged with the internet is different compared to her younger self. She's constantly on it and filming herself with a pink bucket. I do wonder how she thinks how she uses the internet.

I kind of do wonder Beckie's recent YouTube videos are an attempt to get a new ND/chronic illness audience and be an influencer especially when she was speaking about income. She's completely different on camera for YouTube and actually rather almost pleasant. I doubt it's her masking as she describes it as being. Is she unmasked on Instagram videos? I'm curious about that.

Reactions: 4
Why is her reciting the speech from v for vendetta cringey in 2009 but isn’t cringey now? Cos I certainly wanted tear my own ears off listening to the current one too

Reactions: 8
Did… did she just say something positive without adding in oh but my life is the worst ever…. The way she’s been since the weekend she’s only like this when there’s a man involved/shown interest

Reactions: 5
Why would things have been any different if she had been diagnosed before going to uni/working in London? She does realise that autistic people go to higher education and work in cities all over the world? We’re not freaks of nature that need to stay inside and remain unseen by the masses.

Reactions: 15
I was rather bothered by her wondering if she was going to go to university if she had known if she was autistic. I do wonder if she believes that she would be a shut in or not allowed to go to university.

I do wonder if she will make a point about going on about how much she struggled or what she achieved despite not being diagnosed and she is exceptional for doing so. I do wonder how she regards other autistic people, does she expect them to be shut ins who don't go to university or work in the city?

I was pleased with her recent awareness that her life is better than three years before. It is nice to see some positivity on her stories every now and then.

Reactions: 7
"I'm not like this most of the time"
I eyerolled so hard I almost hurt my eyes. Beckie you are exactly like that in every Instagram video you post everyday!!!

The way she is cosplaying ADHD in her latest video is infuriating as someone who actually have it. Does she think I had a choice in the matter when fidgeting? Not being able to sit still, getting yelled at by teachers. Losing concentration is not something I can turn on or off. Now thanks to meds I am doing better but holy moly she is basically saying she is unmasking her ADHD. Which is just her acting like she has it!

She is talking a lot about not being able to work in the future, a future autistic burnout etc.
I am seriously worried she is gathering enough "evidence" so she can quit working and get on benefits. If that happens she would severely damage herself beyond repair. She is too isolated now for what is considered healthy, obviously by the way she is acting. If she gets to stay home she would spiral so far down that she would become a single persons Grey Gardens character.

Reactions: 9
She’s equally saying ‘’ wow I achieved a lot back then’’ and ‘’if I had a diagnosis back then I probably wouldn’t have achieved those things’’ at exactly the same time (in the context of being at uni, working in retail etck)

Which is just an outright contradiction she expects people to not notice?

I can totally understand somebody with a late diagnosis looking back and seeing their achievements in a new context. But to then add -if only I had been autistic then I could have done less?? Or maybe she wished other expected less from her? But either way, you recognise the innate achievement and resilience or you don’t. You can’t have it both ways. Like ‘I achieved this great thing but I wish I didn’t because it was hard’. Like yes that’s what achievement is. Surely the difficulty inherently makes the achievement more valuable? Absolutely zero logic.

My own theory is that yes she’s prob autistic, but she has taken the diagnosis not as a medical confirmation but a functional rebirth as a new self who should be looked after and pitied. It was official something was ‘wrong’ so she could shut down all expectations of herself. Again, I think she is clinically autistic and maybe has ADHD, who cares - the point is those things as ‘status’ are just a fiction to get what she wants (attention). And she lets it slip on the daily.

Reactions: 9
"I'm not like this most of the time"
I eyerolled so hard I almost hurt my eyes. Beckie you are exactly like that in every Instagram video you post everyday!!!

The way she is cosplaying ADHD in her latest video is infuriating as someone who actually have it. Does she think I had a choice in the matter when fidgeting? Not being able to sit still, getting yelled at by teachers. Losing concentration is not something I can turn on or off. Now thanks to meds I am doing better but holy moly she is basically saying she is unmasking her ADHD. Which is just her acting like she has it!

She is talking a lot about not being able to work in the future, a future autistic burnout etc.
I am seriously worried she is gathering enough "evidence" so she can quit working and get on benefits. If that happens she would severely damage herself beyond repair. She is too isolated now for what is considered healthy, obviously by the way she is acting. If she gets to stay home she would spiral so far down that she would become a single persons Grey Gardens character.
Yeah I am so suspect of the adhd garbage. Every audhder I know was diagnosed adhd first, pyt on meds and then the autism was revealed. Autistics can hyperfocus and stim fidget beckie. She shows no other signs of adhd. Like before meds Id have a brain soup of 500 million things floating around. Meds also are not a magic pill and have side effects, they dont completely fix you. I still struggle with aiming my focus, time blindess and executive dysfunction just slightly less.

Reactions: 6
I think that an autistic diagnosis can tranform the life of many adults but I feel as someone has said it before, Beckie, is using it as a literal rebirth into a helpless version of herself, that expectations should be set low for herself. I will happily say that Beckie has managed to achive a lot for herself despite not getting a diagnoisis until an adult and she should be proud of managing to work, have her own home ect.

However, with the way that she was speaking about maybe not being able to go to university if she had been diagnoised, just rubbed me the wrong way, especially as she is someone whith low support needs (though she might potray otherwise) and there is often student support to help students with disabilities to be in univeristy. I don't know if she thinks that she would be locked in a room and unable to do anything for herself. I don't know if Beckie maybe wants to feel superior to other people with autisim, with her going on about doing this and that despite no diagnoiss. She always has to be the one who is having problems, suffering the most with her health/mental health ect. I don't know if she does anything similar with her autitism.

I do wonder if she does interact with many autistic people or other ND people in general. I do wonder we will get simliar situtations to her with teh trich where she was kickeed out of the group I think. Also as a fellow, ND indvidual, I do feel Beckie is so dependant on who her 'unmasked,' self is and I am wondering what she is going to pull out the bag in the next year.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.