Beckiejbrown #3 Moan of Arc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine complaining with customer service that your earplugs aren't pink enough. Reckon she told them she was autistic too?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't be the only one here that think the whole migraine puking thing is completely fake? There is never anything in the bucket and if she is pouring something out in the toilet.
1. if that was puke how sick in the head are you to set up a camera to film that, and 2. it could just be filled with a bit of water.
If she was puking as often as she says she is, her teeth would be falling out by now. She says she can't eat or drink anything when she is sick, do you guys realize how bleeping beaten up you look being just hungover, she has the energy to do multiple videos a day and work. No food or water would make you dizzy and weak, she is dancing around and kayaking. Her eyes is red because she keeps shoving her fingers in them and rubbing them constantly, probably to make her look more sick.
There is absolutely ZERO chance this is a true thing. She went to the neurology department and hasn't mentioned anything about it since, they probably told her it was nothing wrong with her and she wouldn't be able to function if it was as bad as she says it is. If she wasn't already she is a 100% on a muchies list now. That's why she never goes in to the ER or talk about doctors anymore.

She is getting worse because like others here has said; She didn't get what she wanted out of the autism diagnosis and is now having a public meltdown, panicking because the pity attention is dying out, and she is doing whatever she can to make people feel bad for her. Its probably only going to get worse the closer we get to Christmas and people are more busy with their family then her (fewer views).

Reactions: 17
I can't be the only one here that think the whole migraine puking thing is completely fake? There is never anything in the bucket and if she is pouring something out in the toilet.
1. if that was puke how sick in the head are you to set up a camera to film that, and 2. it could just be filled with a bit of water.
If she was puking as often as she says she is, her teeth would be falling out by now. She says she can't eat or drink anything when she is sick, do you guys realize how bleeping beaten up you look being just hungover, she has the energy to do multiple videos a day and work. No food or water would make you dizzy and weak, she is dancing around and kayaking. Her eyes is red because she keeps shoving her fingers in them and rubbing them constantly, probably to make her look more sick.
There is absolutely ZERO chance this is a true thing. She went to the neurology department and hasn't mentioned anything about it since, they probably told her it was nothing wrong with her and she wouldn't be able to function if it was as bad as she says it is. If she wasn't already she is a 100% on a muchies list now. That's why she never goes in to the ER or talk about doctors anymore.

She is getting worse because like others here has said; She didn't get what she wanted out of the autism diagnosis and is now having a public meltdown, panicking because the pity attention is dying out, and she is doing whatever she can to make people feel bad for her. Its probably only going to get worse the closer we get to Christmas and people are more busy with their family then her (fewer views).
I for one am pulling up a chair, opening a packet of popcorn, and getting comfortable as I await the entertainment from Beckie's public meltdowns.

Reactions: 6
Personally I don't know anyone who suffers with migraines - including myself - who would require a week off to recover, so that statement alone is a huge red flag for faking/facticious disorder . Even if it's linked to the vomiting, if you don't need a week to recover from a 24hr stomach bug - which in terms of vomiting and the physical effect it has on your body is objectively worse that migraine-related sickness - I'm not sure why you'd need a week to recover from getting sick a few times due migraine? Of course, Beckie is special and autistic so OBVIOUSLY she suffers more than the countless other people who have to hold down jobs whilst dealing with chronic migraines (some of whom will also have autism and still not react as absurdly as Beckie does/has/will continue to do).
---
Autistic.etc on TikTok gives me huge BeckieO vibes by the way, wonder if anyone else feels the same?

Reactions: 5
Personally I don't know anyone who suffers with migraines - including myself - who would require a week off to recover, so that statement alone is a huge red flag for faking/facticious disorder . Even if it's linked to the vomiting, if you don't need a week to recover from a 24hr stomach bug - which in terms of vomiting and the physical effect it has on your body is objectively worse that migraine-related sickness - I'm not sure why you'd need a week to recover from getting sick a few times due migraine? Of course, Beckie is special and autistic so OBVIOUSLY she suffers more than the countless other people who have to hold down jobs whilst dealing with chronic migraines (some of whom will also have autism and still not react as absurdly as Beckie does/has/will continue to do).
---
Autistic.etc on TikTok gives me huge BeckieO vibes by the way, wonder if anyone else feels the same?
Oh god, Anna Mathilda makes me cringe so much. Her and Beckie could be great friends!

Reactions: 4
Oh god, Anna Mathilda makes me cringe so much. Her and Beckie could be great friends!
I was watching the drama today and was like wow she really reminds me of someone.... then it clicked.

I wonder if she is just having regular headaches. She probably just needs to drink a bit more water.

Reactions: 4
I am wondering how much time she spends on a day filming herself. Do you think that she spends a lot of time planning the shots she is going to film like pouring her sick bucket in the loo. I do wonder if she has a camera on her a lot of the time on constant recording so she has something to post at all times.

I am also wondering if her family watches her content, I'm just curious as this behaviour especially with the migraines, is her trying to get constant attention. Maybe this is her weird way of reaching out to people.

Also wouldn’t she be losing weight rapidly?

I am wondering how much time she spends on a day filming herself. Do you think that she spends a lot of time planning the shots she is going to film like pouring her sick bucket in the loo. I do wonder if she has a camera on her a lot of the time on constant recording so she has something to post at all times.

I am also wondering if her family watches her content, I'm just curious as this behaviour especially with the migraines, is her trying to get constant attention. Maybe this is her weird way of reaching out to people.
Since she's working in an office today I was wondering the same thing about her co workers? Like if one of my co workers was posting like she does I'd be seriously concerned and also dead worried about sitting near her in case she threw up near me. Does she have friends in the office? Do they know about her "Migraines"? Aren't they concerned? Aren't they wondering why she is not on long term sick? I wouldn't know how to act if she was my co worker

Reactions: 3
Since she's working in an office today I was wondering the same thing about her co workers? Like if one of my co workers was posting like she does I'd be seriously concerned and also dead worried about sitting near her in case she threw up near me. Does she have friends in the office? Do they know about her "Migraines"? Aren't they concerned? Aren't they wondering why she is not on long term sick? I wouldn't know how to act if she was my co worker
You know her coworkers are enjoying this as much as we are. I guess except from when they have to pick up her work because she's too busy pretending to puke.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Agreed! Anna is very similar.

I wonder what her colleagues think? If my colleague said they called customer service over their earbuds not being pink enough and they were taking photos of cooling patches, I’d think theyd lost it 🤣. Also if you’re sick, work from home or call in sick?

Reactions: 2
She honestly doesn't get it. "Its about what has to be done and done within the means I have" so you are fine is what you are saying. Because no one with cluster headaches that had been up throwing up to five in the morning would go to an art workshop with work and putting on a show. I don't know if its still up but she was trying to get the attention of the entire place, shouting and dancing around her painting. No one, and I mean NO ONE needs to act like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You could post something so lovely about how your mostly wfh team meeting up for a Christmas do activity, getting dressed up, sharing your passion of painting with others in a fun environment, but nope you just drown your sorrows again.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Now she is moaning about needing to go to A&E because if a migraine on her stories. It's going to be a fun day.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There was a large glass of wine in one of the painting posts she shared. You're bleeping hungover love, you don't need A&E.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think with Beckie what's most likely is that we get a lot of half truths. Maybe her head hurts, maybe she feels a bit nauseous sometimes, she probably does sometimes have leg pains. But that becomes fodder for attention seeking and she looses touch with the reality - that she's having quite a normal experience of a human body lol. She's a sentient being and health issues, pains etc. are inevitable. I also have found in my own life that autistic people can be very very sensitive to this sort of normal body stuff and seemingly blow things out of proportion and become inappropriately fixated on their own sensations/functions etc.

But it gets a bit more complicated with Beckie's social media relationship. Her audience are her main source of social interaction and attention she seeks. So there's an incentive to dramatise it even more and imo that's where the theatrics come in. The pink sick bucket being carried from room to room is obviously insane. Normally when you vomit your eyes are red from the pressure damaging your blood vessels around your pupils. You don't just get red eye lids lmao. Try again next time Beckie.

Also interesting she kicked up a major fuss about having to go to work the day after being ill, and then clearly had a really nice day of social interaction, painting etc. I'm sure we've all had that experience of having a dodgy night sleep and dreading the following day, only for it to be totally fine in the end. But of course Beckie can't just accept that. She has to point out that even when she looks happy, she is apparently not. It's like she thinks we don't know that human emotion is nuanced and can fluctuate. It's essentially like ''I have the capacity to be deeply unhappy at any moment'' like... yes Beck you and everyone else. But most people just accept joy when they encounter it and call it a good day.

Reactions: 8
"ooooh I'm so sick pity me"

Meanwhile uploads a clip of her dancing around while painting, showing more energy and enthusiasm than a fan celebrating at a football match.

• Haha
Sorry I'm really not having it, there is no way if it was as common and as bad as she makes out the GP would be very concerned not 'not interested or nothing they can do' like she makes out. Like somebody said, this spray she is using shouldn't be used this often. This is twice in about 3 or 4 days she has used it? This should raise questions when requesting more repeat prescriptions.

Move GP surgeries until you get a doctor willing to help more. It's obvious it's all for film as the scans showed nothing that she went for as she would've told us (!!!) and they ruled out cluster headaches.

I say this as somebody in England who knows the NHS is not perfect, I know it can take a while for treatment/refferals but there is no way if you had headaches this bad they would just abandon you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.