Becki Jones #86 Bison is twerking when she should be working!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The taste testing vid. Shes bleeping unbearable… fat lazy spoilt slob. Her dad on the other hand is lovely. I really enjoyed watching him taste & review the stuff… definitely not her. When she bleeping grows up one day and actually starts to realise the world doesn’t revolve around Becki she’ll look back on these videos and feel utter embarrassment and shame towards herself (hopefully).

Reactions: 18
The fact that she says she’s made changes this year is hysterical! I think the takeaway tracker says different and all the other processed shite she rams down her fat neck. Going a walk once in a blue moon and at home dance workouts aren’t going to cancel out the thousands of calories consumed every day.
She could actually still eat a good amount of calories per day to be in a deficit and the weight would drop off her. She’s just too obsessed with food. It’s her life, always thinking of her next meal/snack.
The issue is even if changes are made and pounds are lost in the grand scheme of things it’s like throwing a deckchair off the titanic.

Reactions: 10
Poor old Ian has been dealt a bad hand health wise whether it’s his lifestyle or genetics (or probably both).

Becki has his genes and looks far more unhealthy than him in that videum but does she fink hmmmmm maybe I should change my lifestyle or my health will fall to tit in 20 years?

I had a similar situation in my family (albeit not weight related) and it was scary as hell but I got myself tested and made lifestyle changes to give me the best chance of staying around as long as possible. Granted my main fear was leaving my kids too young but isn’t she the World’s Best Auntie ™️ who really wants to be a mum to Shilohm bluem?

She is actually beyond help.

Reactions: 17
This just came up on my fyp so thought I’d share

Hate my fyp right now 🍔😭
where’s the lisp now?… asking for a friend
Also, I can understand why people thought she was ‘special’ back in earlier bison days looking at this …. Christ

Reactions: 11
The way she opens those individually wrapped biscuits and doesn't pass one to her dad! She is so selfish and obsessed with food.
Don't get me started on the mmmm noises

Reactions: 16
I’m not sure if they’re trying to be nice or sarcastic 🤭
This is definitely part of the reason I watch, I could have easily let myself get that big but she’s really keeping my diet in check. Cheers Becki

Reactions: 3
Does she never wear appropriate footwear to exercise? She bought a pair of trainers but is going walking in a pair of plastic shoes. twit.
She forgot her trainers 🤔🙄 yeah right....just put on your trainers at home like any normal person. twit.

Reactions: 12
“If youm don’t like seeing a fat girl….” 🥱
---
How do you go for a walk and forget your trainers? Would you not put them on before you leave the house?
I think it’s code for they don’t fit her giant hooves.
---
At this point I think her parents actually enable her behaviour tbh. She’s hasn’t got to the size she is by parents encouraging her to eat healthily. She’s obviously been spoilt rotten and has never been told no.
Cath must be a feeder to. Our Shirl was a gigantor like Bison until the weight loss surgery.

Reactions: 10
To be fair, crack bun caff might be a great grandma but she’s still not old enough to draw her pension. The grandparents are probably still working too although from what I’ve seen of Leah, she could probably get her own kids cos she’s self employed so could work around school hours but she doesn’t seem to give two shits about Pork Pie and Mercedes Benz and seems to palm them off on whoever will have them at every given opportunity.
Yeah I thought that myself but then Cath is like 64 so not far off and she also has all this tit going on with Ian
---
Can someone put that Call on Me song over one of her workout videos please? I had an urgent op at the weekend so I deserve it 🙃🙃🙃 *emotional blackmail*
I’ve been where you are potato, sending love ♥

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
where’s the lisp now?… asking for a friend
Also, I can understand why people thought she was ‘special’ back in earlier bison days looking at this …. Christ
Gone out the window along with Ricket’s will to live

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sparked from a Bisonettes discussion- maybe a small part of Becki’s issue is she has constant cups of sugary tea as well as Coke? We mentioned people who have 5-6 sugars and she may well have four or five cups a day with six sugars plus the coke 🤭

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.