Becki Jones #86 Bison is twerking when she should be working!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would she have dancing teachers/coaches advising her on her diet and what she would be better eating?
That's how we know she doesn't do serious dancing :( but wants to compete wit those who do. Not criticising the kid, criticising the adults that are meant to support her

Reactions: 16
And no doubt a maccies breakfast was had or some other greasy fried concoction before they all even left the house!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
That's how we know she doesn't do serious dancing :( but wants to compete wit those who do. Not criticising the kid, criticising the adults that are meant to support her
She won't be a professional dancer. Blame her mum and Big Scoops for giving her false hope.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The comments on this hahaha this bloke has 2.5m followers and he’s lost 9st

IMG_0004.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
do you know what I can't stomach? I'm someone struggling financially and I feed my daughter much better than this. The massive amount of money she wastes every week buying pure sugar/processed tit for those kids knocks me sick. most normal people reuse their water bottles etc, they don't buy cans of coke and bleeping lucozade etc. no wonder they enable bec bec, they obvs let her buy the tit as its her money and obvs don't care what their kid's eat....I'm no almond mum what so ever but jesus christ every week gets worse with her...

Reactions: 33
you can see her attention going bit by bit to porscha, she knows her time with Payyge is limited because as soon as she turns 18 she won't want anything to do with auntie dreamliner and will be going out with her friends, she's already not took part in a slow cooker hot chocolate vid and as soon as she doesn't need her as her personal taxi, that will also sever the bond.

Reactions: 26
Paige wants to be a professional dancer and grow her tiktok following. She'll fail at both. Family giving her false hope.
The family are giving her false hope. She looks too chubby to be a professional dancer in my opinion. None of the family seem to be living in the real world. I don't think any of them would cope with criticism or the plain honest truth. The enablers may protect them on Tik tok but they need to be exposed to the honest and sometimes hurtful side of life.

Reactions: 17
"all of this food literally doesn't get eaten" so why pack it then you fat bleep ?! I'll tell you why, it's a perfect cover for you to scoff so it looks like you're making sure nothing "goes to waste"
I honestly think that at the end of the day she goes home and rummages around to see what's been left, takes it to her room and scoffs the whole lot!

Reactions: 21
I honestly think that at the end of the day she goes home and rummages around to see what's been left, takes it to her room and scoffs the whole lot!
bingo, and I bet she goes through a good portion of it at her sit-athon at the dance, with the excuse of "oh it's for everyone and there's loads left"

Reactions: 15
Humvee & Parklife don’t stand a chance being dragged up by a woman that thinks it’s ok to make content with him about him & her punching his future GF.

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.