Becki Jones #86 Bison is twerking when she should be working!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. Why does she not send stuff and cancel orders?! Does she get seller's remorse? She loves driving round on errands
2. I bet she's selling stuff as it doesn't fit, she seems a bit of a hoarder and she has plenty of space. That blue zebra jumper especially she definitely really liked as she wore it to a concert. Meaning she's probs size 35 or something now :oops:
Yeh the only time I cancel is when I’m too busy to send stuff because I have a JOB. What is Becki’s excuse she’s down the shops every day where there’ll have those InPost lockers - you don’t even need to print a label or anything

Reactions: 10
Someone posted her Vinted account name so naturally I had to have a peek. She’s got a lot of negative reeeeviews, sale not completed, item not sent etc. but if you want to get hold of her nylon nasties, theres some iconic items listed. ✌
The spelling on her items is brilliant 😂 thick as pig tit

Reactions: 3
That zebra jumper looks threadbare, bad bobbly and worn. Not everything needs to be sold just put it in the fuckin bin or one of them cloving recycling charities
Can’t even claim it’s from a smoke/pet free home. everything on there will honk of ciggy smoke, Rickets piss and garlic dip

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Can someone take one for the team and buy something then leave her a review saying it smelt like cigarettes and garlic dep?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I dare someone on here to order one of her manky jumpers and set it alight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
That entire family’s diets are bleeping repulsive. Also did you see her getting irate that there were people getting their own food while she was recording and she started talking really LOUD TO LET THEM KNOW BECBEC WAS RECORDING AND NEEDED HER FOOD

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Making out that she’s busy loooool

also embarrassing getting her vapes in shot, 13 year old mentality

Reactions: 9
No one wants to see a close up of your battered sausage Becki ffs

notice how the greedy fat bleep never shows you her plate whilst she's eating ? because the big fat bleep piles on even more food once it's showed (what she considers) a dainty portion. Such a greedy fat twit

Reactions: 22
Her idea of a chippy tea is more backwards than poor Ricketts body

• Haha
I wonder if she loves that summer dress and only wore it a few times is she selling it because it’s too small now since last summer?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.