Beckham - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I enjoyed it. I was still pretty young when he shot to fame, so I didn't realize the tit he endured because of the mistake he made at the '98 world cup. Media outlets are absolute trash.

Reactions: 9
I had a lovely 5 hours with Becks yesterday. Love him! Always have, always will! 😍

Reactions: 3
I enjoyed it, I liked all the old football footage and the interviews with the old players. Especially Cantana!

Reactions: 5
I enjoyed this loads more than I thought I would. I was football mad when I was younger, loved the England players of the late 90s and have a vivid recollection of the 98 World Cup. We didn’t live in this country then so didn’t see all the negative press he got, I actually feel really bad for him. Thought him and Posh came across really well, she made me laugh a few times. Not a fan of Brooklyn but that’s not to do with this show, just the way he comes across.

I really enjoyed it. I can vividly remember watching the 98 game at home with my parents and sister. I remember crying how we lost. They didn’t discuss the affair much though did they…

Reactions: 3
Binged it in a day, i really enjoyed it. New found respect for them. Even Victoria came out lovely. But the abuse he suffered was terrible, my heart broke for Jim.

When Beckham mentioned how proud and lovely his children have turned out. Is a testament to their parenting! They raised lovely children who aren't spoilt brats or use yheir parents fame to further their careers (or appear, I actually don't hear them much I'm the media here)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I really enjoyed it. I can vividly remember watching the 98 game at home with my parents and sister. I remember crying how we lost. They didn’t discuss the affair much though did they…
I’m surprised the affair got mentioned at all so I respect them that they did address it.
He didn‘t admit it directly but he said he was away from home and lonely so…