Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mjaumjau

Chatty Member
I have a feeling that a lot of these influencers have underlying issues, most of them have done some kind of shady shit.

I know I said that I would not touch this situation with a 10 foot pole, but I have to much time on my hands.

The whole situation should have been handled in private, Becca should have just messages Brogan privately, the same goes for Brogan, why not just send Becca a private DM and tell her that what she did was hurtful and block her. Both of them wanted to be "the person who's right".

Becca was probably tempted by posting the things she did, because she saw how much critique Brogan was getting for not acknowledging the virus that has affected every aspect of peoples lives. A lot of people were already angry for Brogan, for not clapping for the NSH, having a unnecessary Disney haul the week before, some people were rightfully angry about Brogan not caring about the possibility that she could get infected and then spreading it to other people. And then the whole situation exploded.

Thinking about it, what Becca did was shady as hell if not a bit mean spirited. I understand the feeling of anger when watching someone you know do stupid things, especially when it can affect other people. Would have been better if she just sendt the pictures to the "if influencers and famous people fuck up you can report them" thing. Cant remember if it was the police or jus a news paper.

Diva

I was just cruising through the guru threads and found this one. Tried watching her for a bit but got bored. I like Arabella's video's more but those are pretty much over now, too. Sad.

Kindred_

VIP Member
I’ve just had a quick scan through her Instagram followers and the only influencer I could see still following her was Misha Grimes. It’s quite bold of her to continue knowing she has next to no support from the online “community”

Flash

I’ve not watched Becca Boring for years. I always felt there was something a bit ‘off’ with her and then when she started giving out SWF vibes towards Arabella and copying her loads i switched off totally.

Sorry to be that guy but can someone fill me in on what’s been going on lately?

Mjaumjau

Chatty Member
Not sure what she has calmed recently but a long time ago, aka years, she claimed she had an operation because of her epilepsy (or something similar) and was happy that she finally could go on events, travel etc.

I think she seems quite nice, but she obviously has issues. She has a lot of history of lying about random stuff, stealing people's Instagram pics, etc. I had the impression that she is lonely and depressed.

I think it was implied that Arabella got fed up with Becca copying her all the time.
Yeah, I remember when Becca would make Instagram posts that were pretty much identical to Arabella's.

Pιrικα

when I used to watch her it was M.E and epilepsy. She had been out of school for a long time due to having constant seizures and it ruined a lot of her teen years, she used to film just in her bedroom at home and seemed pretty down and depressed about the whole thing. I do believe she suffers with this. I know there have been things said about her regarding lies about other illnesses but I don’t know anything about that

not friends. I watched them when they were absolute bffs. Becca basically transformed into arabella, her style, her way of speaking etc. Maybe arabella had enough

didn't she also stole gabby's name Rose and included it in her persona?