Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Did she always have so many followers? 95K followers and 300-400 likes per photo.. If you're gonna buy folllwers at least make it look believable

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she’s referring to having a drink ‘chinking’ glasses etc in a cute way but it’s not the best use of the word.
i really don’t think so - she’s referring to a Chinese takeaway.

they’re not the worst tweets I’ve seen from influencers though and I don’t think she’d speak like that now

Reactions: 2

Gracessecret

I agree! She has this sickly sweet persona down to a T but I can’t help but feel that behind closed doors she’s a nutter who loses her shit over everything.

also I know I’m being petty here but I just HATE how she styles her hair. It never looks good.
I know right?! She seems very unstable and appears to flit from one extreme to another. Haha yeah she’s very OTT made up all the time isn’t she!

It also really bothered me just how two faced she was. She bitched so much about Brogan and acted like she hated her, and then when she was caught out she pulled the “nasty bullies on tattle card” and went grovelling. Seems she’s a very manipulative, fake person who will throw just about anyone under the bus to save her own ass!

thegirlscout

VIP Member
For some reason she came into my mind and I searched for her and she’s not uploaded in YouTube or Insta for months! I really liked her when she was voussontbeauetbelle and she talked about M.E (as someone who has M.E too) but it seems she never really found her niche. I think she’s a really gifted artist though.
Looking on companies house she’s dissolved her company so I guess that’s the end of that. According to her Facebook she does am dram and opera now in Ipswich.

Last edited:

Jlau

Amazes me how she had a pop at Brogan about breaking lockdown rules and then has posted videos and selfies of her breaking the rules herself! Yes she has clarified she lives in a low risk area and her group of friends were a group of less than 6 but you still need to social distance! What gets me is that you are posting this to all your followers who may think it is okay to do the same, very irresponsible if she wants the area she lives in to continue being low risk!
I thought exactly the same... So cheeky!

How did she manage to afford that house? She hasn’t exactly been that active on YT. does she do any other work?

Becca got support here because she became a member,
I don’t believe she’s a nice girl, I used to watch her years back,
This is going wayyyyyyyyy back to when she was “friends” with just jodes and friends with Gaby and friends with Lucy wood.

there is a reason she’s not in those friendships anymore.

All you need to do is look at her comments here to see she was enjoying herself, offering to gather information, getting excited about being a mole,

take brogan out of the mix she seems a million times worse.

a liar and untrustworthy who now has “support” here for being a liar and untrustworthy. 🤷‍♀️

it makes no sense to me, but all you need to do is look at her history to know she’s probably as bad as the rest of them, but for some reason (and I don’t believe it was a choice on her behalf) she’s not part of that community anymore.
Completely forgot about her and Just Jodes. Do they no longer speak either?

Reactions: 1
So she’s just bought a house with her boyfriend - happy for her. And I believe she’s saying she’s a first time buyer.
But I could’ve sworn she said she owned the house she lived in before...

LovelyDay

I think she’s referring to having a drink ‘chinking’ glasses etc in a cute way but it’s not the best use of the word.

I think she seems quite nice, but she obviously has issues. She has a lot of history of lying about random stuff, stealing people's Instagram pics, etc. I had the impression that she is lonely and depressed.

I think it was implied that Arabella got fed up with Becca copying her all the time.

• Wow

IrishName

VIP Member
Does anyone know which Brogan threads she was on/roughly which month? My kid is self isolating, so I’m bored at home. 😅