Becca Edwards - @beccaedwards.x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've noticed she puts the work into her body doing excersise instead of having BBLs but then saw she promotes herbashite - which i bet she doesn't even use like all of them.

If I was a guy I certainly wouldn’t want to have a child with a girl like becca Edwards but the baby is cute

Yeah I agree, on ex on the beach she looked a lot better she just looks like a washed out prostitute now who’s trying too hard. It’s like she’s lost all her self respect... she’s always posting pictures of herself alll over her insta in a bikini and tits out legs open answering questions about all sorts of vulgar nonsense .. actually makes me cringe a lil bit🤕. She’s not getting any younger so I don’t see why she’s still trying with all “sexy” pictures maybe that’s all she knows. But one day it’ll have to stop. It looks quite desperate now and she has a son.

Also I’ve realised she’s quite skinny now .. which to me makes her look quite Ill and it makes her face looks a lot longer and gaunt.... coke perhaps? She looks a lot better when she’s got a bit of weight on

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know what she actually does for money? She said on her story the other day that she's never alone while shes out in the Maldives but makes her own money so no sugar daddy etc? Surely selling your fanny pics cant afford you a luxury few months in the Maldives???

Does anyone know what she actually does for money? She said on her story the other day that she's never alone while shes out in the Maldives but makes her own money so no sugar daddy etc? Surely selling your fanny pics cant afford you a luxury few months in the Maldives???
I often wonder what she does but I don't want to sound bitchy every pic has the same pose

Still out in Mauritius don't know for how long but it seems to be a very long time wouldn't it be boring now doing the same thing every day?

Ok so last I saw on her insta when the baby was born someone had commented saying she was stranded in Mauritius on her own and her BF/baby daddy was in jail. Not sure if he’s out now but that’s why she seems to be there on her own and there was no stories with him on. I know she’s been back and forth but keeps going back cos he’s in/was in prison over there. I think it’s drugs.

Yikes, I wouldn’t want to be an a prison in Mauritius. We went to the island on our honeymoon and it’s truly beautiful but there is high poverty so I can only imagine how awful the jails are there plus they are very religious so drugs will get a hefty sentence if convicted.

Reactions: 1
It would also make sense that the pic she posted for Australian Father’s Day looks like it was taken a while ago! Managed to scroll back and find this which is where I must have saw the info originally.
Sure she's been back in the UK since and she did the trip to bali before lockdown with jemma Lucy.