Becca Edwards - @beccaedwards.x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deffo doesn’t make any sense, only fans ain’t going to pay for all that. She’s boring as heck on social media

Her post about injecting genetically modified shite... have you seen your lips, face and boobs? You don’t know for sure what’s in any of that 😂

Reactions: 1
Omg just had to go and look at her story 😱😱😱😱. Why has she had even more surgery! She was so naturally pretty!!!

9EE68ADB-E8A9-485E-871C-E0569983B162.jpeg

She was so naturally gorgeous, very very sad she’s felt the need to get all this work done 😵💫

Reactions: 5
Just saw Becca's stories and came to see if she had a thread. I thought she was gorgeous on EOTB.. knew she'd had a lot of work done since but bloody hell I was shocked at her latest stories! Very sad.

Reactions: 3
DE7EC715-0B34-43E4-A33C-E130687C598A.jpeg
What in the absolute name of god has she done to herself. This really makes me sad. I know it’s her face to do whatever she wants to it but Jesus, surely surgeons should have some sort of compassion when they’ve girls coming and wanting this kind of stuff done!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
View attachment 822445What in the absolute name of god has she done to herself. This really makes me sad. I know it’s her face to do whatever she wants to it but Jesus, surely surgeons should have some sort of compassion when they’ve girls coming and wanting this kind of stuff done!
She’s turned herself into the alien emoji 👽.

Bloody hell I just looked on her insta! That’s actually terrible, whoever has done that should be prosecuted she was such a pretty girl

• Haha
Reactions: 2