Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Did everyone see her drama with Sallie axl? 😂
Who’s the baby’s dad?
Yes it was the highlight of lockdown for me 😂
Baby daddy is a guy from Australia but he doesn’t have social media and she tends to keep him quite private.

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Before and while she was pregnant im sure she lived in somewhere like Thailand with him. It could have been Australia I dont know, but im sure it was somewhere like Thailand way from memory.
They lived in a big fancy villa type house, which made me think he was a dealer/similar as she never shown his face or said where they were properly, and loads of dodgy ones live out Thailand way dont they.
I remember there was a time his ex must have been causing trouble between them and she done loads of dead vulgar insta stories like ‘you dont suck his dick like i do’ etc i was like crrringe.

She has shown him and named him im sure only once or twice like very early on.
His name is Clinton Tyloo there’s a few pics of him on her Facebook page. They’re from a while back so not sure if they’re still together.

username123!

Deffo doesn’t make any sense, only fans ain’t going to pay for all that. She’s boring as heck on social media

Jtk13

Does anyone know what she actually does for money? She said on her story the other day that she's never alone while shes out in the Maldives but makes her own money so no sugar daddy etc? Surely selling your fanny pics cant afford you a luxury few months in the Maldives???