Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gincredible

Just saw Becca's stories and came to see if she had a thread. I thought she was gorgeous on EOTB.. knew she'd had a lot of work done since but bloody hell I was shocked at her latest stories! Very sad.

Reactions: 3

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for her. She was so pretty and shes just gradually ruined her face and body. It's actually sad. Her eyes look terrible. Where are her family and friends.

I'm actually gutted because she didn't need to do any of this. She was always naturally stunning, now she's morphing into loon like Charlotte and Chelsea etc with the thin long drawn in clown faces balloon lips and now the silly pointy eyes.

Reactions: 3

xxheidiandparisxx

I think she's adding a "fox filter" to it. On the hair salon photo she has no filter on and her eyes are really bruised and not slanted or pulled up. Then photos before and after say foxy filter or something and there's no bruising and her eyes look like they've really been pulled upwards.
when she shared the one with the foxy filter I tried that filter to see if it was that and it didnā€™t really change the shape of my eyestoo much

Reactions: 2

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
What the actual fuck

Iā€™m horrified. I hope it calms down and looks more natural
I think she's adding a "fox filter" to it. On the hair salon photo she has no filter on and her eyes are really bruised and not slanted or pulled up. Then photos before and after say foxy filter or something and there's no bruising and her eyes look like they've really been pulled upwards.

Poolgirl30

I actually know Rebecca from years ago. Iā€™m fascinated watching her transformation. She was a quiet girl, quite shy. A bit dizzy, wasnā€™t particularly intelligent which is probably why sheā€™s gone into this industry because she is physically attractive. Or she was anyway, before all of this crazy surgery. Her family are a really nice low-key down to earth lot so I think in the early days this was all probably quite shocking but now they must just be used to it and her mum seems to be milking the rewards. Her mum Jill was a decent quiet woman, Iā€™ve got no doubt she will be mortified by her daughters surgery when she was naturally beautiful but ultimately she is now getting a load of free holidays and doesnā€™t have to work as she can just be her daughters nanny. Her dad is really lovely, havenā€™t seen her mention him on here for years. Would love to see him again to see what he makes of all of this! Hearing her swearing calling people cunts on television, was absolutely not her but the reality TV world is so cutthroat she had to stand out somehow. What Iā€™m seeing now is absolutely not what she used to be like. Such a shame but I imagine a large amount of money is very tempting for people to sell their souls.

Yeah maybe I should of used the word pity. I pity her. That she hasn't the confidence or been shown the love for who she is as a person rather than it all be about looks. Whether that's from family relationships or partners.

I feel a sadness that they all become sheep and end up looking like each other
I know her from Hartlepool and it absolutely isnā€™t the case about family. They were quite a close-knit very loving family although her parents did split up so maybe that affected her a lot. I honestly think that because she didnā€™t really have the intelligence therefore only her looks to get her far in life, that she just ended up getting in those circles and has been heavily influenced by really trashy people like Jen Lucy and Sallie. She got on the Geordie Shore seen quite early as well and I think a lot of other people around her have influenced her so much that it has changed her personality. She wasnā€™t like this years ago so I think she has realised quickly that you have to massively stand out from the crowd, in order to do that she has come across really common and trashy with a big mouth and has ended up getting a load of surgery to keep up with everybody else, sheā€™s changed unfortunately but back in the day she was naturally very beautiful.

Last edited:

Carebear82

Chatty Member
Does anyone know what she actually does for money? She said on her story the other day that she's never alone while shes out in the Maldives but makes her own money so no sugar daddy etc? Surely selling your fanny pics cant afford you a luxury few months in the Maldives???
I often wonder what she does but I don't want to sound bitchy every pic has the same pose

Daisy9999

Ok so last I saw on her insta when the baby was born someone had commented saying she was stranded in Mauritius on her own and her BF/baby daddy was in jail. Not sure if heā€™s out now but thatā€™s why she seems to be there on her own and there was no stories with him on. I know sheā€™s been back and forth but keeps going back cos heā€™s in/was in prison over there. I think itā€™s drugs.

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
I donā€™t feel sorry for her at all sheā€™s chosen to do it to herself
Yeah maybe I should of used the word pity. I pity her. That she hasn't the confidence or been shown the love for who she is as a person rather than it all be about looks. Whether that's from family relationships or partners.

I feel a sadness that they all become sheep and end up looking like each other

Yeah I agree, on ex on the beach she looked a lot better she just looks like a washed out prostitute now whoā€™s trying too hard. Itā€™s like sheā€™s lost all her self respect... sheā€™s always posting pictures of herself alll over her insta in a bikini and tits out legs open answering questions about all sorts of vulgar nonsense .. actually makes me cringe a lil bitšŸ¤•. Sheā€™s not getting any younger so I donā€™t see why sheā€™s still trying with all ā€œsexyā€ pictures maybe thatā€™s all she knows. But one day itā€™ll have to stop. It looks quite desperate now and she has a son.

Also Iā€™ve realised sheā€™s quite skinny now .. which to me makes her look quite Ill and it makes her face looks a lot longer and gaunt.... coke perhaps? She looks a lot better when sheā€™s got a bit of weight on

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Yikes, I wouldnā€™t want to be an a prison in Mauritius. We went to the island on our honeymoon and itā€™s truly beautiful but there is high poverty so I can only imagine how awful the jails are there plus they are very religious so drugs will get a hefty sentence if convicted.

Reactions: 1