Beavo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this will all blow over soon no one lasts for ages and hes not doing anything to carry his fame on
100 his 5 mins of fame is nearly over. I’m just amazed he isn’t being spoken about more. He gets rinsed constantly on TT. His ex bird should have a thread of her own too. She had her kids taken off her for breaking his ribs.

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe this thread is so quiet. The guy is everywhere on TT. He’s an absolute bellend. There must be someone on here I can dig him out too! We can start with him fraudulently setting up a gfm for his teeth . Begging it then getting them down for free. His whole persona on TT is fake. He admitted on a US podcast.
How much money did he get on his go fund me?
---
100 his 5 mins of fame is nearly over. I’m just amazed he isn’t being spoken about more. He gets rinsed constantly on TT. His ex bird should have a thread of her own too. She had her kids taken off her for breaking his ribs.
I’ve seen her mentioned in the mumontherun thread, I don’t think she was known as much until she was with him though. Maybe now someone can set one up 🤣

I feel there should be more on this guy.

I knew who he was kind of but the other day a MUA I follow done make up and posted a reel of some girl. She looked manly and done this god awful “sexy pout” at the end so I was intrigued. Turns out she is this guys girlfriend.

Comments weren’t forgiving either which made me think he’d cheated on the last gf? Which is hilarious given he’s no looker.

• Haha
she has a thread ill try link it
---

Reactions: 2
I just seen a video of him getting slapped at the airport it looks like and the guy aggressively knocking Sofias phone what happened there ?

• Wow
I just seen a video of him getting slapped at the airport it looks like and the guy aggressively knocking Sofias phone what happened there ?
Haven’t seen it but was prob set up like when he got chased in LA, the fake cheating with chy. Everything about him is fake. He only blew up on TT for not chewing his food and that bleeping face he pulled. Can’t believe he actually admitted on that podcast it’s all fake. The world is truly fucked. People like Beavo, hstikytoky, roots are all the dregs of society making money most hard working people wouldn’t make in a life time from literal modern day begging 🤷🏼‍♀️🫠

Reactions: 6
Haven’t seen it but was prob set up like when he got chased in LA, the fake cheating with chy. Everything about him is fake. He only blew up on TT for not chewing his food and that bleeping face he pulled. Can’t believe he actually admitted on that podcast it’s all fake. The world is truly fucked. People like Beavo, hstikytoky, roots are all the dregs of society making money most hard working people wouldn’t make in a life time from literal modern day begging 🤷🏼‍♀️🫠
probably is fake yeah nothing on TikTok is real, I know but beavo doesn't seem to invest money in things, like im sure hes made some good money, however this TikTok tit will not last longer than a year, then hell be fucked and back to working a normal job in the near future !

Na he’s splashed the lot . His ego is on pa with Kanye. He’s in his way out now though. If his earning is anywhere near what he claims he should have money to buy a house and set himself up for the future but seen as he’s still in his dads spare room in canvey I doubt that will be the case 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
No doubt a boxing match between the two of them
Will be announced soon. That slap was Fake AF.

Who released the video in the first place because obviously it was Sophia who filmed it but the first time I saw it was when Amino or whatever he’s called was reacting to the video.

Just looked at his insta after hearing about the engagement and christ, Sophia is a catfish and a half, isn't she?! Insta photos look nothing like her