Beavo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do we request for a thread to be made and does the person have to have a specific number of followers? Wondering if we could have 1 for that Tik Toker Beavo 😂

Reactions: 2
You know the rules
and If you don’t know, get to know 😂
Thanks for making a thread :) Beavo has been popping up on my videos for a little while now. I know he eats like a pig but what does everyone think about him? I think he is pretty harmless & seems down to earth.

Reactions: 1
Nothing I hate more than a tiktok loser doing the most for views, to try and pay their way to a new set of teeth.

Get a job and save for your own teeth you scrotum cheese. OH AND CHEW YOUR FOOD!!!!!

Not sure what it is but he just really irritates me!
He gives me the biggest ick. The way he swallows food actually enrages me. 😭 😭

Nothing I hate more than a tiktok loser doing the most for views, to try and pay their way to a new set of teeth.

Get a job and save for your own teeth you scrotum cheese. OH AND CHEW YOUR FOOD!!!!!
I'm lowkey tempted to act like a complete weirdo on the internet for money like these people do. Seems like it's easy money in exchange for the little dignity you have to have to do these things.

Insane. Why are his teeth like that? He literally can't chew it's awful.

Reactions: 3
He keeps coming up on my fyp but I have no idea who he is, why he eats like that and what the rules are.
Can someone enlighten me? 💁🏼‍♀️

Why didn’t he cut the food up so he doesn’t have to gulp such huge portions?

I saw somewhere he was beaten up at school and his teeth and swallowing were caused by that. Obviously he’s just had his teeth done but he’s still gulping

He’s just had that awful tattoo done that’s not even spaced properly

His girlfriends a looker too

Why didn’t he cut the food up so he doesn’t have to gulp such huge portions?

I saw somewhere he was beaten up at school and his teeth and swallowing were caused by that. Obviously he’s just had his teeth done but he’s still gulping

He’s just had that awful tattoo done that’s not even spaced properly

His girlfriends a looker too
He said he has jaw problems cos he got belted at school by some lads, so he struggles swallowing. Cydney is foul she got her kid took off her. Beavo doesn’t seem too bad, she’s defo using him for money I’ve seen her speak to him like tit on lives. He’s taken her on holiday several times now and for meals etc.

Did anybody else watch the H3 podcast with beavo and Sophia on? It was actually really entertaining, he came across really well

I saw on Reddit that he was seen on Tinder and his profile said something like “if you believe the TikTok version of me don’t swipe” it’s a verified account too so def him 😂😂😩

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t believe this thread is so quiet. The guy is everywhere on TT. He’s an absolute bellend. There must be someone on here I can dig him out too! We can start with him fraudulently setting up a gfm for his teeth . Begging it then getting them down for free. His whole persona on TT is fake. He admitted on a US podcast.

Reactions: 4