Beauty Spectrum #2 crocodile dundee of Beverley.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m convinced he was never ‘living’ with them, she just said that because she knew there’d be backlash if they went away together without at least pretending to live together.
I'm semi-convinced of that too since they never really gave off the vibes that they lived together? Like Tom's stuff didn't seem to be in her room and she didn't really mention much other than the usual watching TV in her room on a night or him being round for tea

Reactions: 6
Definitely just a cover because she was no longer social distancing with him ... she got over worrying about the backlash quickly though

Her recent tweets about going to Australia AGAIN have really annoyed me. The fact that she had to “convince” Tom to move/travel there is surely a sign that it’s something he doesn’t want to do but the poor boy is obviously terrified of her leaving him.

Also, it’s fine that her “dream” is wanting to live there after travelling for 6 weeks (although it is VERY different there when you don’t have your hand held by a guide the entire time) but that is unlikely to happen at the moment so why not move out and save up until you can go? It would be a good test for her and Tom because what if they don’t get on when they are living alone and see each other 24/7? Are they really going to wait and find this out when they are on the other side of the world with the stresses of money, finding somewhere to live, potentially buying a new car, finding jobs (as you have to work if you are staying longer than 3 months I guess to help the economy) and the heat...
I know that this has been fine for some couples, and maybe it will be for them, BUT they couldn’t even live together during lockdown/now so why do they think they’ll manage Australia?

Sorry for the rant I just find her constant mentioning of her 6 weeks trip v annoying

Reactions: 9
Besides the obvious issues with COVID preventing them going would it be that easy for them to get visas allowing them to work full time, maybe Tom's job would be on skills shortage list (im not fully sure what is exact role is) but will they really be begging for influencers especially ones as poorly qualified as Molly to give them a visa

Reactions: 4
They can get working holiday visas as they're young, so they'd have no real issues getting into the country.

I don't know why she's wasting her time checking the Australian gov website if a) they said they probably would take international travellers until end of 2021 anyway and b) if Tom doesn't want to go.

Reactions: 5
They can get working holiday visas as they're young, so they'd have no real issues getting into the country.
is that the 417 where your restricted to 6 months with one employer? how would it work for Molly i cant see her doing the farm work or popular bar/hostel work

Reactions: 1
is that the 417 where your restricted to 6 months with one employer? how would it work for Molly i cant see her doing the farm work or popular bar/hostel work
A condition of getting your second year working holiday visa is that you have to do some rural/farm work so if they wanted to stick it out, she'd have to! Although I've said it before, she wouldn't last 6 months actually living there just her and Tom. She doesn't have the right kind of personality to stick things out when they get tough...I imagine her being like the people in this article lol they're even from Hull.

Reactions: 2
Why is she talking about Harry Potter being cool now? As if it wasn't literally cool before she was born?

Reactions: 4
Why is she talking about Harry Potter being cool now? As if it wasn't literally cool before she was born?
because didnt you know, poor little molly was BULLIED for years for liking it xxx

Reactions: 10
‘My boyfriend Tom, My boyfriend Tom’ yeah Thompson we get it- you need the world to know you have a boyfriend to feel validated.

Reactions: 19
i wonder if she realises that if she wants to live in australia (for more than a year) she’s going to have to get an actual job, and probably do farm work as she wouldn’t come under the skilled migration list lol. i doubt she realises this ahaha good luck to her

Last edited:
"Crazy Week In My Life: Farm Edition!! *rip to my nails*" coming our way soon huns xx

Reactions: 12
Drive with me in her NEW CAR with her BOYFRIEND TOM where she talks about AUSTRALIA

Reactions: 19
I do like Molly but it cracks me up that she always refers to my boyfriend Tom as my boyfriend Tom. I think he should only be referred to as my boyfriend Tom in the future.

Let's see if she follows the rules . I live around 30 minutes from Molly & we're being put in Tier 2. Let's see if she follows the lockdown rules that tier 2 entails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.