Bayyleyisla #2 Bayley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This is what I’ve been waiting for!! She best hurry up and get her insta back

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol did someone report us for talking about her on the twins thread. Her insta isn’t active though I follow her and it’s gone.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Omg, I'm so excited! 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ Although, I hope it doesn't get as weird as last time!

Does anyone want to give a quick summary?
I honestly wouldn't even know where to begin tbh. The threads got weird. Bayley was on here, Paul was on here (under numerous accounts) and other friends of hers were as well. It was murky!

Reactions: 8
I
I honestly wouldn't even know where to begin tbh. The threads got weird. Bayley was on here, Paul was on here (under numerous accounts) and other friends of hers were as well. It was murky!
I'm reading the first one, just dying to know how it ends :ROFLMAO:

Very very basic summary as I’m going off my memory here but:
-Bayley was a bit of a chav in her younger days
-she was in a nightclub when she was around 18 and was assaulted, this was all filmed on camera. I think it may have seemed she consented but I think she was really really drunk (correct me if I’m wrong as can’t really remember much here)
-lived in London in her own swag apartment with designer bags and shoes galore all paid for by her sugar daddy (who transpired to be Paul)
-at a later date moved to Dubai and again, lived the high life, and all paid for by Paul
-so where it gets a bit tricky as it’s hear/say (mostly from the main guy Paul himself) Paul had wrote a contract with Bayley who agreed she would not see anyone else and he would pay her an allowance but apparently she broke this and started seeing Tex, a chubby plastic gangster from Essex.
-Paul really spat His dummy out and came on these threads and really went into town on Bayley, he was quite a bitter sugar daddy.
-Paul claimed that Tex was cheating on Bayley and he had screenshots to prove this!!
-Multiple nembers came onto the thread, coincidentally one was another sugar daddy!! He was in awe of what a top level SD Paul was; he was his inspiration: Paul books the best of the best restaurants, Paul buys the most expensive champagne, Paul books the best penthouse suite in the best hotel.This account turned out to be Paul himself in case you didn’t already guess 😳
-6 months later, the Daily Mail article - apparently she’s been driven out of Dubai as authorities have found out she is a sex worker which is strictly forbidden.

I have probably missed out loads there so please add on where you can!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Won’t be long before a newbie pops up who, almost certainly will not be Paul. I can not wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I seen that Kiki girl today that Paul said was the Madam. She looked awful, overinflated.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Oh tit. Can you spill any more tea without being bait?
Not really too much to tell, not sure where she was going but she was alone looked like she went into a residence. She’s really short and her boobs are too big for her frame. Massive lips. I think she looks ok in some of her insta pics but she honestly looked awful, and cheap. I knew it was her from her car because I remembered from her stories she had a Porsche Cayenne which she parked right in front of where I was sitting so I looked at her highlights and was the same seats and stuff.

Not really too much to tell, not sure where she was going but she was alone looked like she went into a residence. She’s really short and her boobs are too big for her frame. Massive lips. I think she looks ok in some of her insta pics but she honestly looked awful, and cheap. I knew it was her from her car because I remembered from her stories she had a Porsche Cayenne which she parked right in front of where I was sitting so I looked at her highlights and was the same seats and stuff.
Whos Kiki?

Itsjustkiki_

Paul said she was the madam in Dubai getting all the girls clients but for some reason retracted it after 5 minutes, think she was maybe on here in the last thread. Reading if not contributing.

Reactions: 7
Whaaaaa I can not believe this threads back open.....about time as well, just catching up but as soon as I seen her in the daily mail i was thinking Paul’s all over this 😅

Reactions: 8
Saw this and thought of Bayley: ex stripper turned sugar baby tries to play her sugar daddy, so he dumps her, stops paying for her stuff, places charges on her and she's left homeless. Now she is losing everything she owns and her life is ruined.

1) It's really, really stupid to piss off the guy financing your life when you've got no other source of regular income.
2) It's even more stupid if he's got the sort of money and clout that results in you being under police investigation and lands you in the papers.
3) It's incomprehensibly stupid if he's also a lunatic.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.