Bayley Isla/Ivy Jacob #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol she blocked me ages ago for asking why she keeps lying about her nose job 🤣 she literally posted “congrats on the new nose” balloons after coming out of surgery. I still check this thread for the occasional laugh seems like she’s still a chaotic mess

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lol she blocked me ages ago for asking why she keeps lying about her nose job 🤣 she literally posted “congrats on the new nose” balloons after coming out of surgery. I still check this thread for the occasional laugh seems like she’s still a chaotic mess
The cheek of it 😂 She’s 100% had it done I’m pretty sure she said the surgeon was William Townley too. Theres nothing she hasn’t had done lol

Reactions: 3
She looks soft feminine and pretty. Now she looks harsh and haggard.

Reactions: 10
She looks soft feminine and pretty. Now she looks harsh and haggard.
I honestly can't believe she's only 24!! Looks in her 30's at least with all the work she's had done. Lost that fresh face youth which is sad but God only knows what she's gonna look like at 40.

Reactions: 7
Could she be with this guy? She follows him on insta, billionaire and according to the article, originally from NY

Attachments

Reactions: 4