Bayley Isla/Ivy Jacob #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think they are all her's?! How can someone have so many bags. I wonder if she had other hooker friends visiting and they all posed with the same picture. How old is she now?
I think they’re all hers she has a lottt of designer items. She’s either 24/25

Reactions: 2
All the bags are hers. She’s been doing this for a long time. She used to have a walk in wardrobe full to the brim of Loubs and bags.

Reactions: 5
I would say 90% of them are master copies from China Mall in Ajman just outside Dubai they all get them there and a bag will cost £150 but be perfect copy and quality comes with the box and dust bag and even a receipt 😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 10
1000017707.jpg

What is this all about? Is this the Bank balance of her sugar daddy 😂 also there's the name of the account at the top left but I can't work out what it reads

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah that’s just a cinema lol in Dubai you can get proper food etc so that’s her seat and the screen

Reactions: 1
Proper gives me the creeps when she posts this ‘other personality’ babyish stuff. Google littles fetish you’ll see why 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Barely recovered from the ratty hair extension tapes, the scruffs back with dirty nails and marks on the mirror and wall. Could have all the Chanel bags in the world, still a dirtcheap minger. The way she been looking lately can tell she reeks, she’s a woman after all is what it is. I know she’s mentally ill but those plastic balloons on her chest look like enormous tumours about to implode, way to ruin yourself couldn’t happen to a nicer girl.

IMG_9983.jpeg
IMG_9997.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Mum died. Not sure about Dad. Thought there was a grandmother in the UK. It's in a previous thread.

Mum died last year or so I think. I think she may have had drug/alcohol problems *sorry if this isn't correct.
What surgery do we think she's having to keep her out for 1 month?

Would explain a lot, actually is terribly sad to be that young and without parents