Bayley Isla/Ivy Jacob #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was randomly thinking about her the other day and when her threads were over run by PBWs many accounts and started roaring laughing at how he always referred to tex as “Fat Tex” 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That was very jobless of Paul to make so many accounts to expose her I can’t believe he had that much time on his hands

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That was very jobless of Paul to make so many accounts to expose her I can’t believe he had that much time on his hands
Tbf I can’t believe how much time I hand on my hands at that point either. It was lockdown and it was cold.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That’s so sad, she had no real plan entering that lifestyle and it clearly messed her up along the way. I remember she had a retail job when she first moved to London for a couple of months before starting her sugar baby life. At least Millie obtained a degree. People just perceive you differently when you have a regular job or some kind of formal education as opposed to just brassing with no goal or real accomplishments in sight aside from designer collection & hoping to be someone’s trophy wife someday. She’s still young and I hope she does better.
I don't think anyone starts onlyfans or becomes a sugarbaby with a plan other than to get money. Some are deluded enough to think they will find a rich husband or someone will give them a job but men only use them for sex and personal satisfaction. It's a shame looking at her and she probably doesn't have any long term friends.

Reactions: 3
She’s the saddest out the bunch of them. At least the likes of Che, Anna, Rachel etc at least seem to have very genuine friendships and do spend a lot of time together. Bayley looks the saddest behind the eyes, seems to be out of control with ruining her body and doesn’t actually seem to have a genuine friend. That gay friend she was posting all over summer who kept gifting her presents is gone, the girl friends she posts changes every month and she seems so consumed by luxury goods. I feel like she has the emptiest life I’ve seen on Insta.

Reactions: 9
She’s the saddest out the bunch of them. At least the likes of Che, Anna, Rachel etc at least seem to have very genuine friendships and do spend a lot of time together. Bayley looks the saddest behind the eyes, seems to be out of control with ruining her body and doesn’t actually seem to have a genuine friend. That gay friend she was posting all over summer who kept gifting her presents is gone, the girl friends she posts changes every month and she seems so consumed by luxury goods. I feel like she has the emptiest life I’ve seen on Insta.
Is Rachel’s Insta gone .. I don’t know if I’m blocked

Reactions: 1
IMG_1614.jpeg

she looks so old now, enough to be these girls mother 😖 does anyone have any tea on the sisters in this pic, not sure their brand with 3k followers is paying for yacht trips and designer bags/shoes

Reactions: 5
Is Rachel’s Insta gone .. I don’t know if I’m blocked
Can’t find her either and not seen her making an appearance on anyone’s stories so doesn’t look like she’s been hanging out with the usual lot. Wonder what’s happened.

Reactions: 2
🤣🤣 damn she responded fast.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She must have deleted that one. She may as well do only fans she’s always got her boobs hanging out.

Reactions: 6
All that work done and still looking like a catfish, ugly inside out.. literally a real life evil Disney witch. Also embarrassing the amount of lies whilst people know the truth 😪 what you lying for lol just admit you’re a mess and can’t be saved

IMG_7084.jpeg

Reactions: 9