Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
There’s some right bodge jobs in his followers 🥴 I thought it was funny that Bayleys old account still follows him.

qtr100

Chatty Member
Wonder how much she allegedly robbed off Paul. Got to be a good amount if she’s living this kind of lavish lifestyle lol

Was sonny previously engaged to someone else? Saw a review on trip advisor he mentioned having a fiance at the beginning of 2019?
Yes screenshot!

Prob same ring he gave Beth
Did you see the other day Beth shared a post from someone saying they sourced one of her bags but I swear when she supposedly bought it she was uploading pics in the shop?
I think it was her ostrich skin (most recent) she got from the store. The ones before that were likely sourced.

His ex must get a lot of child maintenance money off him. Be interesting to know

Its_Me

VIP Member
She doesn’t look to be at their shared home at all and she looked to be with a man the other night so maybe they are over, but swear they booked the wedding can’t remember what she posted??
I saw she posted something about the planner she working with but I didn’t see she said she booked anything, I don’t always see her stories though.