Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Mum died last year or so I think. I think she may have had drug/alcohol problems *sorry if this isn't correct.
What surgery do we think she's having to keep her out for 1 month?

Its_Me

VIP Member
Wait why was Beth asking for Emirates flights to NY? I thought they must have been going from Dubai but unless she didn’t post anything looks like they went from UK. Joker.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Aw paul why did you remove me as a follower and unfollow me 🥹🤣 looks like the arrangement with Jadey is definitely back on.

Also, remember Simeone Posetano? Her and Jadey are good friends and she did a sugar baby interview a few years ago 🤣

I also wanna see bayleys gifts
Gifts from who?

Meyvie

Is she still on Instagram? I can’t see her anymore
I never understood Nicole’s deal she was so weird on Instagram 🤣 I had to unfollow her I’ve never seen someone be so embarrassing online openly discussing her family’s wealth saying things like “our nanny worked for the royal family & our household income is 4 million a month so we don’t need government support” etc 😂😂😂 so desperate to flaunt her family’s / partners wealth. She would hide his identity not even showing an arm yet felt the need to brag daily to her followers that he was a “venture capitalist” never seen a wealthy person so insanely desperate for validation from common folk
Is she still on Instagram? I can’t see her anymore

miamoo90

She really does attract them what is wrong with the girl 🫣 Although I do think we need to stop assuming every relationship is a sugar baby/sugar daddy relationship tex is what 27 and bayley is 23 wouldn’t call that a sugar daddy relationship.
My aunt lives in dubai and she gets a visa every 3 months and pays £250/£300 to not have to leave the country but I think it’s about who you know over in dubai. You use to have to do visa hops every 3 months but correct me if I’m wrong.

Laughalong

VIP Member
if one of my boyfriend’s friends had done that to one of my close friends they’d be uninvited and I’d expect my boyfriend to deal with it