Bayleaisla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked at Cocos Instagram honestly what are these women doing to their bodies and faces. I dread to think what they are going to look like in 10 years
my comments keep being deleted as spam 😴

Just looked at Cocos Instagram honestly what are these women doing to their bodies and faces. I dread to think what they are going to look like in 10 years
she was working in dubaI with dubaibarbiedoll

Reactions: 2
I downloaded this and made a file entitled bayleyisla tea and all I seen was them eating on the sofa 😂
Next.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also sorry to derail from Bailey, but all is quiet at the min and we could do with some entertainment until the kettle is boiled. But in regards to dubaibarbiedol please look at this video. My vagina crawled up inside itself with the cringe 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I tell you what I’ve got so much work to do on my animal crossing island tonight and I’ve spent all night on this thread instead of making fences and harvesting fruit 😡😡😡😡😡 I hope you’re happy Paul

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
That Coco was probably pretty once to be fair but she’s gone way over with the fillers and stuff. The other Barbie is a full on mess nothing nice about her at all.

Back to Bayley, does anyone know what hotel her latest photos have been taken in? Looks like she’s stayed a couple of nights there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
That Coco was probably pretty once to be fair but she’s gone way over with the fillers and stuff. The other Barbie is a full on mess nothing nice about her at all.

Back to Bayley, does anyone know what hotel her latest photos have been taken in? Looks like she’s stayed a couple of nights there.
Looked like she was in Abu Dhabi today

Reactions: 1
The only person that’s having gang bangs on this thread is... COCO 🤢
I see - no denials from Louise aka Bayley. The video shows Bayley (and Millie) having a gang bang with a group of black guys. One of the guys is Coco's old flatmate. The tea is strong and original. BUT it is ILLEGAL to post that content here!

You guys have forgotten about this. Bayley being vile to Coco. Coco giving her a DM slap back. Point is: Bayley 'Louise' is not denyin' the Black Gang Bang tea!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.