Bayleaisla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got more excited for this than Gucci Grandad with one of his regulars thanks nonamexxxx spoiled my night😪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There’s a leg of a black skinned man in shot. That doesn’t prove that there was any shagging in various positions to follow though.

Reactions: 12
Dis is not Paul😂😂

The video doesn’t have any sound
Yeh, even Paul would have had better tea :mad:

For those that cannot see it: It is 3 girls, two of them are visibly sitting on the sofa, each one of them is eating from their own plate. Baylea is taking a photo of her plate. That is all.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeh, even Paul would have had better tea :mad:

For those that cannot see it: It is 3 girls, two of them are visibly sitting on the sofa, each one of them is eating from their own plate. Baylea is taking a photo of her plate. That is all.
Tbf, 4 girls if you include the one filming the video we're seeing

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There’s a leg of a black skinned man in shot. That doesn’t prove that there was any shagging in various positions to follow though.
My Insta is a veritable ammo dump of my scandalous sex adventures with various men pictured on furniture on the opposite side of the room from me.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi loves! Went from Sophie may dickson thread to Sallie Alx then here🤣 god these girls are on a wild ride but this girl sounds the worst😫 I'm sorry if I sound dumb but genuine question - is it not a criminal offence to knowingly duck around (assuming its unprotected sex) with herpes or any other STI? IT SHOULD BE!!!
me too!! Exactly that road map to here as well. I’m off with post covid pneumonia and crikey this is keeping me entertained and fulfilling the gossip need more than any TV could 🤣

Reactions: 6
You wanna get yourself a decent vpn and upload it - id even contribute towards your monthly payment for this tea 🐸☕

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry if it’s disappointing guys but no more of the video can be posted as it’s not legal to do so
people and me included are just upset you hyped up the video so much more just for it to be a useless video of them sitting on the couch..

Reactions: 10
Bayley must be laughing her ass off. That's not supposed to happen lol please someone come through and go savage

Also, I want to say one thing don't attack the person who knows goss cos you never know and this will stop insiders from sharing. Don't spoil it for the rest tyvm and yes I understand people are having an anti climax and disappointed. Still a free ride anyway

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.