Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KateESJ

VIP Member
People have time for baths?

I wish I did. Whenever I try I get “MUMMMYYYY!!!”

😖
I swear they know even in their sleep when I’m relaxed.

Reactions: 1

Sparks

Chatty Member
I can manage 10 lol but that’s the max! Sucks bc I love the idea of it too *sigh*

Same, I get bored too fast and the water doesn't stay hot long enough. I never tried watching anything in the bath since I am nervous with electronics and water. Wet slippery fingers, I would end up dropping my phone in the bath.

Same, I get bored too fast and the water doesn't stay hot long enough. I never tried watching anything in the bath since I am nervous with electronics and water. Wet slippery fingers, I would end up dropping my phone in the bath.
Have one of them bath table things that's quite wide across bath its saved my tablet so many time

SavvyBee

VIP Member
I love a bath! I have a shower most days and always when I need to shave, wash hair etc. I will sometimes wash my hair or exfoliate first and then get in a bath. I could wallow in a bath for hours, I will often empty it and top up with more hot. Candles on, nice bubbles or salts, occasionally a glass of fizz on the side. We had a TV in the bathroom until we recently moved but I am not a huge TV person so rarely watched it.
A bath and fresh PJs is just heaven to me. I couldn’t live in a property without one (if I had a choice). I occasionally share a bath my husband too, he used to hate them or not see the point but now we both find it a nice relaxing thing to do together.

Laur91

VIP Member
It’s not good to use bubble bath as it can cause vaginal infections. I haven’t had any problems since I stopped using bubble bath and stick to either plain water or essential oils, or Epsom salts/magnesium salts.
I have issues with the same thing and use 0% Sanex bubble bath and there’s zero problems :) just an option if you’re UK based! It’s very PH friendly.

Freckles

Chatty Member
Definitely showers! Can’t stand lying there in dirty water (I just don’t feel clean after 🤷🏻‍♀️)

EiiiEiiiO

Tough one - I think the idea of a bath is always better than the actual bath itself. Imagining the candles, the bubbles, the sheet mask, the music. Then after 5 mins in there I’m too hot and bored 🤣
I can manage 10 lol but that’s the max! Sucks bc I love the idea of it too *sigh*

CrazyCatLady101

I have a bath then wash my hear, I just feel its cleaner than washing it in the bath as it doesn't rinse properly. sadly tho, we moved around 7 months ago and the bath in the new house is soooooo uncomfortable, its smaller than the usual bath so not really had a lot of baths since moving xx

FakeSmile

VIP Member
I tend to have a bath but then shower afterwards because it’s impossible to wash your hair in the bath. A bath is more of an indulgence though whereas a shower is a regular thing.

Noname12345

Chatty Member
Are you a bath or shower person? I have showers for quickness but I do like a bath now and again.
Same. I like to take a bath when I'm cold.

Do any bath people use Lush products?
Yes!

my fanny wouldn’t appreciate it, I don’t understand how anyone sits in that type of shit letting it all go up into your foofoo and hoohoo.

but I have sensitive skin anyway. I can’t take strong fragrance
I wash my lady parts last. No issues :)

Last edited:

Scvee13

I like both, if I need to wash my hair then it needs to be a shower. Use bath bombs, bath salts and bubble bath regularly and never had any vaginal infections 😂😂.