Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheMeg

Shower every morning and bath every night. I couldn’t go to bed without washing first. It wouldn’t feel right 😂

LittleMy

VIP Member
Used to only ever have a bath growing up as we didn’t have a shower in our house. Then when I moved into my own place and had a shower installed, it’s been showers ever since (I prefer the quickness, and I feel fresher). Last time I had a bath was when I was pregnant and full of aches and pains.

carebear123

I love baths i have to lock the door and run the bath ,if I dont lock the door my kids decide to jump in before me or they decide they need a poo just as I get in 🤦🏻‍♀️
I like showers in the summer we are lucky as we have two in our house so no race to the shower by the kids

Calabria

VIP Member
Shower! Hot as possible please. Haven’t had a bath in about ten years when we used to live in a house that has a massive tub like you see sports teams in after matches 🤣

Mustard

VIP Member
I have issues with the same thing and use 0% Sanex bubble bath and there’s zero problems :) just an option if you’re UK based! It’s very PH friendly.
Yes, I am in the UK. I have heard of that product, at least the name Sanex. I also like using the Jason liquid soap products.

TheFabFader

VIP Member
Do any bath people use Lush products?
My daughter uses Lush bath bombs which to me smell like those old bath cleaners, Ajax and Vim.
I haven’t had a bath in 2.5 years since I moved and now have an en suite which just has a shower. I can’t be bothered with a bath now.