BambiDoesBeauty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I left a comment on her post about misleading her followers etc, got a huge amount of likes and then the post vanished. Wasn’t just me I’m sure others said the same as it was a stupid comparison.

Reactions: 6
I watch her, but I’m not sure I 100% believe her about not having a boyfriend for all that time etc, might be true but I’m not convinced

Reactions: 4
I think there must be some family money floating around. I’m sure she makes good money from ads and if she’s living with her parents rent/bill free then she’s probably amassing some cash but her lifestyle is pretty lavish

Reactions: 4
I used to really like her but she recycles the same posts over and over. The forehead lines and the Panoxyl so you don’t need deodorant. She’s posted them at least 5 times in the past six months! Get some new content!

Reactions: 8
I started following her recently but then realised most of her content is ads! I wouldn’t follow her recommendations based on that. Also, I don’t believe she hasn’t had Botox. I think she has it very naturally.

Reactions: 2