BambiDoesBeauty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I left a comment on her post about misleading her followers etc, got a huge amount of likes and then the post vanished. Wasn’t just me I’m sure others said the same as it was a stupid comparison.

Reactions: 7
I watch her, but I’m not sure I 100% believe her about not having a boyfriend for all that time etc, might be true but I’m not convinced

Reactions: 4
I think there must be some family money floating around. I’m sure she makes good money from ads and if she’s living with her parents rent/bill free then she’s probably amassing some cash but her lifestyle is pretty lavish

Reactions: 4
I used to really like her but she recycles the same posts over and over. The forehead lines and the Panoxyl so you don’t need deodorant. She’s posted them at least 5 times in the past six months! Get some new content!

Reactions: 8
I started following her recently but then realised most of her content is ads! I wouldn’t follow her recommendations based on that. Also, I don’t believe she hasn’t had Botox. I think she has it very naturally.

Reactions: 3
I am glad to have found this thread.
I agree with you all about the botox. The shiny forehead gives it away.

I've been following her since last year and I'm noticing more and more how she always says the same stuff: She lives with her parents, her mom is her best friend, like was never in a girls chat group, he's just office hot.

I even once thought about whether this is just her marketing persona. So the mid-30 year old woman who never has a partner or friends. And in reality she lives a normal social life and she puts this internet persona out there because a lot of her followers feel relatable to this.
What do you think?

Reactions: 8
See the thing is, she references not having a boyfriend for what 15 years and then goes on about experiences she’s had with boyfriends? So which is it?

Reactions: 6
I agree about the boyfriend thing. Not had a boyfriend since you were 18 or whatever but regularly makes reference to dating experiences and at that age, you don’t ’date’ in the way she speaks about. The men also seem older by the way she describes them so was she dating 30 year olds at 17? 🥴 I don’t think she could get away with falsifying her life because surely someone who knew her in real life would have outed her by now?

Reactions: 3
I’ve unfollowed now as I got bored of the recycled posts about how she doesn’t conform to a normal 30 year old lifestyle, or else ads. I can’t remember the last skincare post she did that wasn’t an ad.
I really don’t get why you’d take “big sister” advice from someone who freely admits to a hermit like lifestyle, I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with living with your parents and not having relationships or driving but at the same time she’s not exactly the person I’d go to for life advice!

Reactions: 10
See the thing is, she references not having a boyfriend for what 15 years and then goes on about experiences she’s had with boyfriends? So which is it?
I assume she ‘dates’ but doesn’t end up exclusive / in a relationship

Reactions: 2
To me she just comes across like a massive posho who lives with her parents in their 5 bed house. Not like the girl next door persona of living in a box room in her mum and dad’s two up two down she tries to make out. She’s constantly travelling business class so obviously mummy and daddy have the cash. And you’re absolutely right about her recycling the same posts. So boring.

Reactions: 10