Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HM92

I’ve unfollowed now as I got bored of the recycled posts about how she doesn’t conform to a normal 30 year old lifestyle, or else ads. I can’t remember the last skincare post she did that wasn’t an ad.
I really don’t get why you’d take “big sister” advice from someone who freely admits to a hermit like lifestyle, I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with living with your parents and not having relationships or driving but at the same time she’s not exactly the person I’d go to for life advice!

Reactions: 10

Ktydor

Chatty Member
To me she just comes across like a massive posho who lives with her parents in their 5 bed house. Not like the girl next door persona of living in a box room in her mum and dad’s two up two down she tries to make out. She’s constantly travelling business class so obviously mummy and daddy have the cash. And you’re absolutely right about her recycling the same posts. So boring.

Reactions: 10

BridgetJones

I am glad to have found this thread.
I agree with you all about the botox. The shiny forehead gives it away.

I've been following her since last year and I'm noticing more and more how she always says the same stuff: She lives with her parents, her mom is her best friend, like was never in a girls chat group, he's just office hot.

I even once thought about whether this is just her marketing persona. So the mid-30 year old woman who never has a partner or friends. And in reality she lives a normal social life and she puts this internet persona out there because a lot of her followers feel relatable to this.
What do you think?

Reactions: 8

Littlemissl

I used to really like her but she recycles the same posts over and over. The forehead lines and the Panoxyl so you don’t need deodorant. She’s posted them at least 5 times in the past six months! Get some new content!

Reactions: 8

User90009

I can’t figure out this girl. Firstly she is clever with her reels - comparing a frowning 20 year old forehead pic with a 33 year old at rest forehead photo. Claims no Botox but always has a shiny forehead right between the brows - my money is on her just injecting the elevens.

Secondly I feel kind of sorry for her - living her life just with her parents, no friends no partner etc etc.

Reactions: 7

User90009

I left a comment on her post about misleading her followers etc, got a huge amount of likes and then the post vanished. Wasn’t just me I’m sure others said the same as it was a stupid comparison.

dollydog

I went to uni with her! I wasn’t particularly good friends with her though so don’t know much about her, although she randomly came on a couple of nights out with us in third year as she was doing the same course as some of my mates. She was nice enough although I don’t think she had a huge group of mates at uni. She definitely was known as the Lindsay Lohan lookalike. I always thought she’d done really well for herself with her instagram and stuff she did with glamour etc, but also wondered where all the business class trips to Dubai came from. She does look better now though, I’ll give her that

whoareyouu

VIP Member
See the thing is, she references not having a boyfriend for what 15 years and then goes on about experiences she’s had with boyfriends? So which is it?

Reactions: 6

Ray1403

Chatty Member
i like her, and i like how she’s so open about living with her mum in her 30s etc, but i wish she’d stop banging on about how good she thinks she looks for her age. i feel like in real life she might come across a bit tiresome after a while

Reactions: 6

HM92

I thought ‘AD’ should be at the start of the caption, it’s buried right at the end and you have to expand the caption to be able to read it!! She always does this! Plus she is using the product for the first time in the video yet says it’s the best she’s ever used!
I followed her because her videos were useful and seemed genuine but now she only posts for products she’s paid to advertise so I may well stop following!

Reactions: 5

Rainbow Blossom

I always think her life seems a bit sad, and materialistic. I think I’d rather have a few wrinkles and a feeling that I had lived my life to the full surrounded by people I love and experiences to remember. What’s is the point of having perfect skin just to sit in your mums house admiring your own reflection?

Bebe0828

She is misleading her followers. Posting a photo of her in her 20s frowning saying ‘retinal really is that gal’ - there’s 13 years difference from the photos and she isn’t frowning in the most recent (or slathered in moisturiser with a flash). Doing anything for likes and brand deals 🐍

frillylilly

Chatty Member
I think there must be some family money floating around. I’m sure she makes good money from ads and if she’s living with her parents rent/bill free then she’s probably amassing some cash but her lifestyle is pretty lavish

Reactions: 4

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
I definitely think she's had botox, especially when she posts photos from when she was younger

Booington

I watch her, but I’m not sure I 100% believe her about not having a boyfriend for all that time etc, might be true but I’m not convinced

frillylilly

Chatty Member
Things that I'm curious about:
- How she travels business class all the time?
- She said she's been alone for 18 years but then said at 25 she found out her LDR had a fiance?

I started following her recently but then realised most of her content is ads! I wouldn’t follow her recommendations based on that. Also, I don’t believe she hasn’t had Botox. I think she has it very naturally.

Reactions: 3

Rainbow Blossom

I agree about the boyfriend thing. Not had a boyfriend since you were 18 or whatever but regularly makes reference to dating experiences and at that age, you don’t ’date’ in the way she speaks about. The men also seem older by the way she describes them so was she dating 30 year olds at 17? 🥴 I don’t think she could get away with falsifying her life because surely someone who knew her in real life would have outed her by now?

Reactions: 3

rararala

Very interested to see if anyone knows more about her! Looks like her parents travel a lot (maybe with work?) so I assumed they had a business. A quick google found “Bambi Does Beauty” listed on companies house with her and (presumably) her mum as directors https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/13422285/officers
She only made £20k via that company last year so it can’t be what’s paying for all these business class trips!
Yeah she always refers to her mum as her momager and that that’s the reason she is on the trips with her 🤔 I do like her, she’s replied to any questions I’ve ever asked and I’ve found her recommendations really good tbh! Her background is just mysterious!

Reactions: 2