Ballinger family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching Chris vlog about his health update. Sounds like a nightmare. Didn't Bailey have hives in the last year too?

Just watched the video and whilst I believe it must really suck to have the hives and be trying different medicines that aren’t working, I do take everything he’s saying with a pinch of salt because the Ballingers are so dramatic about everything. He wasn’t just dizzy, he had to go into all the different ways he was dizzy. It’s all just a bit much. He even used the phrase ‘go into remission’ at one point and that’s usually something you say about cancer and just highlights the dramatics this family like to go into. Also he hasn’t shaved to help show how ‘rough’ it’s been. Even something that small is calculated for YouTube.

Side note: he says at night he gets up and brings Teddy to Jessica and she nurses him and then he takes Teddy back to bed. Illustrates Jessica’s laziness perfectly - she can’t get up to get the baby she just sits there with a boob out. I bet she then has a lie in with the baby while Chris gets up and sorts all the other kids out even though he was up all night too. Stress related hives perhaps Chris??

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
So Rachel and Abbie are going to Europe in June leaving her dogs behind and taking little dog with them

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She said before about for personal reasons little dog has to be with them, wonder if she some kinda service dog..maybe diabetes or seizures? Not that makes it ok to keep ditching the bigger dogs! People who have dogs don't go on repeated trips, although at least they seem to have fun with joy (I follow her on insta too)

Reactions: 3
She said before about for personal reasons little dog has to be with them, wonder if she some kinda service dog..maybe diabetes or seizures? Not that makes it ok to keep ditching the bigger dogs! People who have dogs don't go on repeated trips, although at least they seem to have fun with joy (I follow her on insta too)
she said it's because "little dog" (i hate this "nickname game") has separation anxiety...

she said it's because "little dog" (i hate this "nickname game") has separation anxiety...
I dont have a dog so im probably wrong but can you not train a dog to not have separation anxiety? Stay away from it for 10 mins, then half an hour, an hour ect and build up?

I dont have a dog so im probably wrong but can you not train a dog to not have separation anxiety? Stay away from it for 10 mins, then half an hour, an hour ect and build up?
Its really hard, we have a nervous greyhound and we were working on it with her and it was going well and then we had a baby and she’s just worse although our behaviour hasn’t changed at home the few days we were away at hospital has knocked her back. I guess Rachel isn’t out all day with work as well so their dogs are used to them being home a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Girlfriend putting all the chairs ect on the settee to stop Snoop jumping on it... I thought the dogs were allowed on the settee?

Reactions: 1
Girlfriend putting all the chairs ect on the settee to stop Snoop jumping on it... I thought the dogs were allowed on the settee?
They used to until girlfriend moved in. Rachel also spent a lot of time with her family before she met her girlfriend

Reactions: 7
Those kids are helpless. Bailey’s posture, finger strength, reactions…none of it is age appropriate. She’s so developmentally behind.

Reactions: 6
Those kids are helpless. Bailey’s posture, finger strength, reactions…none of it is age appropriate. She’s so developmentally behind.
I agree, it's shocking. It's almost child abuse how they're not having her do any age appropriate exercise. May I ask what vlog your referring to with the finger strength? Would be interested to look it up.

Reactions: 3
Is no one gonna bring up the fact that they planned a trip when a war just started and we don't know how bad it'll get? 😂😅 Also, is COVID just not a thing anymore in their eyes? Like they might have chose one of the worst times 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I agree, it's shocking. It's almost child abuse how they're not having her do any age appropriate exercise. May I ask what vlog your referring to with the finger strength? Would be interested to look it up.
I believe the vlog where she was making the boba is where I noticed it big time!

Reactions: 2
i have many opinions on this family and i'm been on and off reading this thread for a while, but i'm going to start with my concerns on bailey.
i'm 8 months older than bailey, and i act completely different. i've been going to public school my whole life and being at public highschool really makes me worry for her. i'm honestly worried she's going to get bullied when she does start at highschool, bc of the YEARS of content on youtube available to anyone.
and she's very behind on her development, like she goes out in mismatched socks and messy hair, in one vlog unsure which one she specifically said "i didn't brush my hair today bc it looks grrreaatt"and in her 14th birthday vlog, the gifts she received are things i would have asked for at age 10 or 11. also, does she (and jacob i guess) have a cell phone? seeing as she is going to go to highschool she needs one to stay in contact with her parents, and she also is never online without supervision which yes it's good her parents monitor but her insta bio literally said my mom runs this account. it's going to be a real shock when she enters the real world (if she ever truly does enter it).
another thing, at their house before it was flooded, she was sharing a room with her 2 year old brother, not only does Luke have medical attention needs, but Bailey is 14, i have a younger brother only 4 years younger and sharing a room with him would honestly be a nightmare, i know bailey said she wants to share with Luke, but idk something just seems off.
i have opinions on Jessica (she's creeps me out if i'm being honest) but i'll share that another time lol.
ik some of this might be for religious reasons, but i mean i'm christian and go to youth group and church but my childhood has honestly been so different than Bailey, and i'm worried her adulthood (even late teenage years) are gonna be interesting, she's forsure going to at somepoint have a rebellious phase haha.
if you read through this thanks, sorry it was long, and i typically never make fun or comment on these types of things just thought i'd share my thoughts :) hope yall have a good rest of your day

Reactions: 12
The kitchen replacement Vlog, only skimmed it as she’s boring af but this seems so dodgy, a bit of water from another room meaning they get a new kitchen. Surely it wouldn’t of done that much damage, it’s like they had a flood. I think they’re pulling a con on insurance to get a new kitchen!

Also, they’ve never been in a home where they can pick colours and costomise it to them……….. THEY OWN THE HOUSE. They’ve have years to make it into what that want.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.