Ballinger family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching people eat makes me uncomfortable. Chris gives me vibes that are off and repulse me. But the kids. The screaming. The moaning. I didn't even act that excited on Christmas morning. It's their job as parents to tell them to reel it in.

What disgusts me the most though is Bailey. Or more specifically, her parents. They're not stupid (hopefully). They definitely aren't given that they've played around with thumbnails that insinuate certain things in order to get clicks. WHY are they letting their daughter eat like that? Their job as parents is to protect her. It's like they don't care about their kids or how they're perceived as long as they get views and adsense. Both C and J disgust me and i don't feel like excuses can be made for either of them. Because the one filming and editing and actively exploiting them is Chris. The kids would be better off being raised by a lazy mom than an exploiting dad who tries to get p3dos to watch his videos because of money.
You know - I would would like to say don't be so ridiculous and disgusting to this, but I can't. Bailey is very young for her age and naiive. Chris did edit that vlog - I can't believe that he didn't realise that the eating/ moaning/ exaggeration might be seen as being attractive to paedophiles? (And it wasn't just one brief clip that might have been over looked - there was a lot of it). The only thing that I can think is that they are desperate for money or they are having money problems, so his radar for what is 'acceptable' has basically shut down? He's a creative person with some skills and talent right? It's time to stop the exploitation of his kids, shut down the vlog and get some type of regular job.

Reactions: 4
Watching people eat makes me uncomfortable. Chris gives me vibes that are off and repulse me. But the kids. The screaming. The moaning. I didn't even act that excited on Christmas morning. It's their job as parents to tell them to reel it in.

What disgusts me the most though is Bailey. Or more specifically, her parents. They're not stupid (hopefully). They definitely aren't given that they've played around with thumbnails that insinuate certain things in order to get clicks. WHY are they letting their daughter eat like that? Their job as parents is to protect her. It's like they don't care about their kids or how they're perceived as long as they get views and adsense. Both C and J disgust me and i don't feel like excuses can be made for either of them. Because the one filming and editing and actively exploiting them is Chris. The kids would be better off being raised by a lazy mom than an exploiting dad who tries to get p3dos to watch his videos because of money.
They obviously genuinely don’t care that pedos watch their kids. They were warned and know full well about the sickos but will not stop filming their children for $$$.

Reactions: 2
You know - I would would like to say don't be so ridiculous and disgusting to this, but I can't. Bailey is very young for her age and naiive. Chris did edit that vlog - I can't believe that he didn't realise that the eating/ moaning/ exaggeration might be seen as being attractive to paedophiles? (And it wasn't just one brief clip that might have been over looked - there was a lot of it). The only thing that I can think is that they are desperate for money or they are having money problems, so his radar for what is 'acceptable' has basically shut down? He's a creative person with some skills and talent right? It's time to stop the exploitation of his kids, shut down the vlog and get some type of regular job.
I'm not a dirty minded person, at all. Most dirty jokes go over my head. But that was the first thing I thought of when watching the video. Now imagine people who actively seek out content like that. The Ballinger channel is a goldmine for them.

Reactions: 5
Hi, I have been lurking at this site for a while now and I wanted to put options. *heads up this might not make any sense - I do have Dyslexia so keep that in mind when reading.

I can understand how excited Parker would be with the food cause he is a dramatic 8-year-old kid. Bailey is only around her brothers and is going to react the same way as them. I don't think she will be bullied. I hope she doesn't as she is a really sweet girl. yes, immature. She is just dramatic like the rest of her family. Which is fine. She will find her people in high school.

As for their bed situation.
I do feel like Bailey should have her own bedroom. Maybe when Teddy is older she can have that as her room and Duncan, Luke and Teddy can have Bailey's. But Bailey doesn't like to sleep alone (Probably due to not knowing any difference.) Jess and Chris have mentioned this in a vlog a while back.

As for their mess.
Yea until I read this I didn't really notice lol. They should tidy up and Bailey and Jacob could 100% help out in that area as it would mean 1 less thing for Chris to do and if Jess is always busy with the Teddy/Luke/homeschooling. I do think they should do a vlog on their chores. I liked to see what chores each kid does. Like, do they have chores? if so what do they do. Who does what? Does Duncan help out?

Jess and her laziness. I don't think Jess ALwAYS is lazy. again I didn't really notice this until I saw someone mention it. Jess does the homeschooling in bed. I do agree that doing school in bed is definitely not the best way to learn. I guess reading would be okay but anything else should be done a the kitchen table or desk or even outside. The bedroom is for relaxing. I have seen Jess in the past do cooking but it's usually desserts or something. And Jess has had SIX kids and that would take a lot out of the body so idk 🤷‍♀️ She is probably still breastfeeding and up all night with teddy- could be a reason why she is currently always sitting. ( but then you watching Colleen with twins who is always on her feet so I guess it's different from woman to woman.)

Chris does seem to be doing EVERYTHING but he is usually the one filming and you do only see 20mins snippets of their day. So hopefully behind the sense, Jess is helpful.

I do generally love Jess. She is a really lovely, caring and respectful woman. I generally like their family. I have been watching their whole family (Colleen and Rachel etc) for YEARS. Like maybe 9 years now.
This sounds very much like something Jess would say….. 😂😂

Reactions: 9
This sounds very much like something Jess would say….. 😂😂
I love how Bailey still has to share a room, Jess is helpful and once again, BAILEY could help out with chores. How about letting your kids be kids? If you're going to exploit them on YouTube at least do your own damn dishes.

I don't know if it's just me, (I just finished watching their latest video) but I think I'm done with their channel, it's just so cringey and the kids are obviously just acting out for attention and the adults are solely filming for monetary gain. I don't agree with family channels anymore and I just don't think it's my taste or alot of people's taste anymore. Alot of us have noticed red flags with the family and they never address it on their channel or give explanations or even try and change their filming tactics to not only benefit their children but to benefit themselves. The behavior is just just too much for me as a person to handle. I feel as though it's morally incorrect to continue watching a train wreck. Jessica always has the baby in her arms and does not do anything other than hold him. Chris is absolutely bleeping struggling and just accepts drowning. And the children are spoiled and bratty and refuse to grow out of being 5 or mature. Their children's growth is stunted because of their parents and their need to be in front of the camera because to them it equates to attention. They need therapy. All of them. From the children in an over crowded house fighting to be better than their other siblings to the parents that ignore their obvious problems. It's frustrating and tiring to see. It's not "fun" like they view it, or "cute". It's bleeping sad. And i feel like the more views they get or the more people keep quiet the more they'll do the same toxic behaviors or think the way they're living is acceptable. The more it'll encourage the behavior in their children. The more it'll encourage the behavior in them as parents. I just don't think it's ok or fine. Their oldest is literally eating out of a 5 yr olds lunch try with divided portion squares. And she's 14. It's just too much. If the media caught wind of a celebrity doing that they would have a frenzy and a world of hate on them. It's not normal!!! This is not a normal family!!!!! This is not ok!!!!! They're doing this all for the camera!!!!!

Reactions: 16
Finally someone says it! The children can't even act like themselves anymore. I could hardly watch Bailey giving the "how to make your own boba" talk. The cringe is almost unbearable. You're not a vlogger. You're a 14 year old kid. It is absolutely not her fault of course, she doesn't know it any different. It is the parents, shoving the camera in her face since she was a small child. Also, ever seen reading the comments on here I've been watching Jessica more closely. I don't judge her for holding her baby, for not doing a lot, she's a mum of 6 with a baby, I'm sure she does more than the camera shows. However, what I do find odd and worrying is how little she interacts with Luke now that Teddy is here. It used to be all "Ohh I love you little Lukey" and "well done for.." and now she has the next small baby to dote over, the attention has wained. I find it worrying because Luke is special needs and would have greatly benefited from being the last child, so they really can focus on helping him thrive. I sincerely hope that is just by chance and not the reality it seems to be, with what we see from the vlogs.

Reactions: 10
Thoughts as I watch the vlog:

- ‘We really need a babysitter with Christopher’s health situation.’ Do you really need a babysitter or does Jessica want to do less? Three of your children definitely don’t need a babysitter. If they didn’t homeschool they 100% would have time for the younger ones. Their whole situation is just off. (Also do hives make you actually ill or just itchy?)

- Parker doing his homeschool work on Saturday as it’s Valentines Day on Monday and he doesn’t want to do school then. Didn’t realise Valentines Day was that big of a deal seriously?!

- Teddy and Bailey look exactly the same.

- Sorry why are we getting a sit down lecture section from Bailey? Trying to speed through it. It’s boring.

- Jacob doing all that cooking is fantastic. He literally made dinner and Parker made dessert.

- Tiny clip of Bailey trying the pudding at the end 🙄 so unnecessary.

I do wonder if they ever discipline their children. And I don’t mean that like yelling at them or punishing them because I won’t be yelling at my children. I mean just saying no or even disagreeing with them. Parker said the way they were walking was a path - it wasn’t - Jessica says ‘oh yes a path I LOVE IT.’ Ok but it’s not gonna harm him to say ‘well it’s not a path but we can walk this way as long as it’s safe.’

Also spotted in the comments: REALLY?!?!

01F72D81-73FE-48C7-8832-897387C26BFB.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I feel like people are scared to put negative comments in the comment section from fear of the crazed fans jumping on them or even reporting the comment for harassment but the thing is, they read their comments, how are they gonna know that everyone thinks the same thing if no one comments, and then when they do the few crazed fans jump them?

Different question/topic. And don't get me wrong, I'm not out to body shame anyone. I'm really just kind of worried. Why don't any of the kids do any sports? OK, Parker did gymnastics (does he still do it?) but from what I gather, that was because he wanted it - not because the parents thought it might be a good idea for him to do some exercise. But all the other kids, do any of them do any form of exercise? I mean, it's an incredibly important part of life and of taking care of yourself, I feel like they're being deprived of even knowing the possibility of doing some sports because they're homeschooled and don't see any other peers. And - please tell me whether this is too mean, I'll delete it- but with Bailey being the oldest, you can kind of tell what it does to the body if you don't run around or climb trees or play any form of sports or do exercise. In Colleen's latest vlog when they're all sitting on the sofa, she looks like an old woman, her posture is unhealthy too. Someone should tell them that kids need to move. I do hope Chris or Jessica reads this and give their kids an opportunity to take care of their bodies. Reading, cooking and online school is not all you need to be able to do in life.

Different question/topic. And don't get me wrong, I'm not out to body shame anyone. I'm really just kind of worried. Why don't any of the kids do any sports? OK, Parker did gymnastics (does he still do it?) but from what I gather, that was because he wanted it - not because the parents thought it might be a good idea for him to do some exercise. But all the other kids, do any of them do any form of exercise? I mean, it's an incredibly important part of life and of taking care of yourself, I feel like they're being deprived of even knowing the possibility of doing some sports because they're homeschooled and don't see any other peers. And - please tell me whether this is too mean, I'll delete it- but with Bailey being the oldest, you can kind of tell what it does to the body if you don't run around or climb trees or play any form of sports or do exercise. In Colleen's latest vlog when they're all sitting on the sofa, she looks like an old woman, her posture is unhealthy too. Someone should tell them that kids need to move. I do hope Chris or Jessica reads this and give their kids an opportunity to take care of their bodies. Reading, cooking and online school is not all you need to be able to do in life.
They cant manage schooling them, let alone after school activities. They probably just don’t have the time or energy to drive them all to their sport activities.

I think when Parker did gymnastics all the kids would then run around the gymnasium as well.

There so much the kids are deprived of. They haven't learned any social skills from being around their age, therefore can't read the room when they say/do something cringe. They don't exercise/play with other kids their proper age to learn equal opportunity or healthy competition. They haven't learned how to eat outside of home, like actual portions according to their age group since their parents feed them like 2yr olds with snacks and not real proper plates. They lack the reality of the world around them since their parents shelter them so much and have no actual clue how actually cruel/harsh the real world is. Imagine the awakening Bailey is gonna have once she starts school? She's going to have a culture shock from not even leaving the country but going down the street to school!!!! Imagine the gun safety drills she's gonna have to practice and not realize what's going on or why they're doing it. It's just sad. And they're gonna have the hardest time adjusting.

Reactions: 7
Watching Rachel’s latest podcast, when you hear about how Gwen brought them up it’s makes sense Rachel doesn’t see her family. She’s worlds away what her siblings are

Watching Rachel’s latest podcast, when you hear about how Gwen brought them up it’s makes sense Rachel doesn’t see her family. She’s worlds away what her siblings are
Not gonna listen to the podcast .. are you able to give any more context?

Reactions: 1
They cant manage schooling them, let alone after school activities. They probably just don’t have the time or energy to drive them all to their sport activities.

I think when Parker did gymnastics all the kids would then run around the gymnasium as well.
This, and I think covid is still very bad in California. They could definitely play outside more than they do.

Reactions: 1
Totally agree. I am Irish and live in Ireland, sports was never forced on me and I didn’t play sports purely because I had no interest. However in school we did PE and were with peers and friends which these children, according to their vlogs, are very rarely exposed to peers and friends. Activities are important for social and emotional development and this is crucial for them in the future, it’s scary how indoctrinated they are imo

Reactions: 3
I cannot stand the stupid names Rachel gives her mates, dad? * in a really annoying voice*Really?

i tried to watch the "roasting" video Rachel posted but the fake forced laughing made me stop after 2 mins

Reactions: 3
I'm so annoyed watching the superbowl vlog. If Chris is that sick, maybe the most logical thing is to take some time off. Nope, gotta hand the camera to the kids and put them to work. Also why in the world does Duncan have a cooking/baking class on Superbowl Sunday? Like is the kitchen not busy enough? At least Jessica is helping him. The day seemed pretty low-key and it would have been a great opportunity to just have family time. No need to vlog all the time. Also I wish they would edit out Parker's screeching. I know he's a kid, but holy smokes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.