Ballinger family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If both twins are boys, I think the Ballingers can officially say that probability and maths doesn’t work 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If both twins are boys, I think the Ballingers can officially say that probability and maths doesn’t work 😂
I know its gonna be boys but I do kind of hope she gets girls, her own little mary-kate and ashley 😂

Reactions: 4
Jessica trying to train her dog to do everything in 1 day 🤣 how long before she gives up

I think one of each for Colleen, after all it is the man that decides the sex of the baby! and Eric isn't a Ballinger!

It’s painfully obvious how much she wants two girls, no amount of ‘I definitely think it’s two boys’ is going to hide it 🤣

Reactions: 7
I really wish Jessica would stop using the word "infertility" within her pregnancy videos. It's incredibly incredibly insensitive to people who have actual.infertiliy issues and don't have 6 kids.

Reactions: 12
I have stopped watching their videos for this reason, me and my fiance have been trying natural but because of my thyroid condition we are finding it hard

• Sad
I get weird vibes of Jessica. I feel she would love living in one of them cults where they have sister wives and the women are constantly pregnant.

I have stopped watching their videos for this reason, me and my fiance have been trying natural but because of my thyroid condition we are finding it hard
I'm so sorry. I hope that it happens for you.

I can't bring myself to watch the video. She doesn't appreciate what it is like to have infertility. Having miscarriages is sad. Appreciate that completely. But when you have so many children (and will probably go on to have more...) It's insulting to bang on about pcos and infertility.

Reactions: 5
I'm confused about something. Rachel was asked recently if she was bi as she had been in a relationship with a man for several years and she said no. Does that mean she stayed in a relationship with a man she had zero sexual attraction to for years? I know he's apparently the 'bad guy' as she has made a few jibes about him but I can't help but think how awful it must feel to find out that the person you've been in a relationship with and living with for years had no attraction to you at all. I really hope I'm not being offensive I just really don't get it, can your sexuality change? Surely if she felt attracted to him while they were together it would mean she was bi. I've never been attracted to another woman but if I met a woman I was attracted to tomorrow I wouldn't think I've gone from straight to gay or bi, I'd think I'd been bi my whole life and just hadn't met a woman I was attracted before then. I get that maybe she either didn't realise she was gay or struggled to accept it but if she's not bisexual then surely she must have known she wasn't attracted to Matt and it seems maybe unfair (don't think that's the word I mean but can't think of right one ) of her to stay with him so long. Sorry if that's rambly and again sorry if I'm being offensive or ignorant I've had a few drinks and I guess it's stopped me minding my own damn business and it's just something I've been curious about for a while and wanted to know what others think.

I'm confused about something. Rachel was asked recently if she was bi as she had been in a relationship with a man for several years and she said no. Does that mean she stayed in a relationship with a man she had zero sexual attraction to for years? I know he's apparently the 'bad guy' as she has made a few jibes about him but I can't help but think how awful it must feel to find out that the person you've been in a relationship with and living with for years had no attraction to you at all. I really hope I'm not being offensive I just really don't get it, can your sexuality change? Surely if she felt attracted to him while they were together it would mean she was bi. I've never been attracted to another woman but if I met a woman I was attracted to tomorrow I wouldn't think I've gone from straight to gay or bi, I'd think I'd been bi my whole life and just hadn't met a woman I was attracted before then. I get that maybe she either didn't realise she was gay or struggled to accept it but if she's not bisexual then surely she must have known she wasn't attracted to Matt and it seems maybe unfair (don't think that's the word I mean but can't think of right one ) of her to stay with him so long. Sorry if that's rambly and again sorry if I'm being offensive or ignorant I've had a few drinks and I guess it's stopped me minding my own damn business and it's just something I've been curious about for a while and wanted to know what others think.
She said before that she’s very committed in her relationships, so when she was with Matt she never thought about liking women because she was committed to him, but once they broke up and she started exploring the avenue of women, it made her realise she is attracted to women.

I get weird vibes of Jessica. I feel she would love living in one of them cults where they have sister wives and the women are constantly pregnant.
I’ve said before she reminds me of a Duggar!! Dressing modestly, having as many children as possible, religion

I’ve said before she reminds me of a Duggar!! Dressing modestly, having as many children as possible, religion
I’ve often thought (and I kind of confirmed it in a recent video) that Jessica doesn’t like helping around the house and uses babies as an excuse. She spoke recently about needing a lot of rest whilst pregnant (as I’m sure many women do!) but Christopher seems to do everything and I’m sure Faith does a lot as well. Jessica can have 9 months of using pregnancy as a reason and then obviously the recovery from birth and raising a new baby and then suddenly she does it all again.

Just want to clarify - I’m not denying that growing/birthing/raising a child is easy, it just seems that Christopher runs around after Jessica, 5 children and a puppy and Jessica never seems that grateful (at least on camera).

Feel free to disagree with me on this, I feel like I haven’t worded it very well!

I’ve often thought (and I kind of confirmed it in a recent video) that Jessica doesn’t like helping around the house and uses babies as an excuse. She spoke recently about needing a lot of rest whilst pregnant (as I’m sure many women do!) but Christopher seems to do everything and I’m sure Faith does a lot as well. Jessica can have 9 months of using pregnancy as a reason and then obviously the recovery from birth and raising a new baby and then suddenly she does it all again.

Just want to clarify - I’m not denying that growing/birthing/raising a child is easy, it just seems that Christopher runs around after Jessica, 5 children and a puppy and Jessica never seems that grateful (at least on camera).

Feel free to disagree with me on this, I feel like I haven’t worded it very well!
Yes I feel like a lot of the time she is either feeding the baby or 'stuck' because the baby fell asleep on her, so in the early days spends the majority of the time sat down not doing a lot. Whereas most mothers with such a large family don't have the luxury of sitting down all day! But their house never seems very tidy, and I think a lot of the kids homeschool is online nowadays.. think they are quite a laid back easy going family and just plod along in their own little Ballinger bubble.

Reactions: 1
I feel sorry for Luke, hes only got a month left before this new baby takes over as the baby of the family. I just hope they dont neglect his needs when the baby comes along.

Reactions: 1
I feel sorry for Luke, hes only got a month left before this new baby takes over as the baby of the family. I just hope they dont neglect his needs when the baby comes along.
I don’t think Chris will neglect his needs but I think Jessica might (obviously she’ll be resting and tending to baby) but I think Faith will become Luke’s parental figure for a little while.

Reactions: 3
I think it's a really unwise decision for them to have a baby so soon after Luke given the obvious extra support that he needs. I skim watched their latest vlog and I was struck by a couple things - their house is an absolute pigsty (apologies to pigs) - the boys room was horrific - with a puppy and Luke in the house do they not find that massive amounts of things all over the place are chewing/ choking hazards? Jessica has always been the advocate for everything is wonderful and perfect with Luke just the way he is (and she always spouts all of her research etc) but I think she has had issues with it - I suspect that Chris has been the primary parenting figure for him (and that will be reinforced when she has baby). She annoys me immensely in general because of her voice and the awful laugh - it's like finger nails on a blackboard.

I feel sorry for Bailey, finally Bailey goes in with Jacob and Duncan and she now has to share a bedroom with Luke. Luke should really share the nursery with the new baby boy. Can't imagine being 13 and having to share a room with a almost 2 year old

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.