Bailey Sarian

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many people seem to love and miss MMM I hope she listens and brings that back! I find dark history quite interesting sometimes, but it's hit and miss in comparison to how much I enjoyed MMM. I quite like Kendall Rae.

Anyone knows what’s going on with her? She’s like disappeared

Reactions: 2
Anyone knows what’s going on with her? She’s like disappeared
She’s mentioned she is going through a lot at the moment and said she will say one day. I’m sure she mentioned MMM would be coming back in July though? Guess she didn’t want to say a specific date.

She’s mentioned she is going through a lot at the moment and said she will say one day. I’m sure she mentioned MMM would be coming back in July though? Guess she didn’t want to say a specific date.
thanks for the reply! I know she broke up with her fb but I wish I could take this much time of work 😂

I did really enjoy her MMM videos but feel like recently there's something missing.
I remember a few months back she said she was getting an assistant and was going to record lots of episodes in advance so she could be more consistent in posting.
Going through a break up is crappy but the fact she can post those bloody Dark History videos but not MMM is silly.
Also the whole thing about the theme tune and stopping it to be true to herself even though she was the one that started if, was all a bit strange.
She does laugh inappropriately and say some random stuff but I think that's why people like her; when she is on top form it does feel like you're hanging out with an old friend.
Must be grim researching cases but then thats why these True Crime podcasters/ You Tubers have signed up for.
How much money do you think she makes from her videos? She has over 6m subscribers so she must be raking it in?!
She was on the Forbes top creators. It was noted she is making 10.5 million

Yeah, she has she posted it on instagram new home post also commented MMM will be because September 12th, I don’t think she’s feeling these videos anymore.
Yes, she moved 2 hours from the home she shared with her ex

Anyone here on her Discord. That’s the place to be. Her live chats are unreal! She discloses very intimate things! She prefers Discord because of the intimacy feeling. That’s probably why she is so open about her life.

Last edited:
She did laugh at though, she doesn’t need to disclose her wealth as she is making a lot, especially with the sponsors but she did laugh at the 10.5 Mil. I’m guessing it’s increased massively with Dark History due to the 4+ ad breaks.

I loved MMM & I do love her dark history, but the ads in dark history are infuriating.

I do love Bailey though, I think she covers with realism and sometimes I see why she laughs, she laughs once she’s read some of the ridiculous things the perpetrators have done out loud. She isn’t laughing directly at the victims and most people can see that which is why she is as popular as she is.

Yes, she moved 2 hours from the home she shared with her ex

Anyone here on her Discord. That’s the place to be. Her live chats are unreal! She discloses very intimate things! She prefers Discord because of the intimacy feeling. That’s probably why she is so open about her life.
What has she disclosed about her private life? I didn't even know she'd been through a tough time. A video popped up earlier of her crying and I wad surprised to see...

Reactions: 3
I’m noticing her MMM views have continually been going down
Id imagine lots of people lost interest when she stopped committing to ongoing episodes. I also think she just seems to pick a random story to tell now? Dont get me wrong i still watch, but i feel like shes dwindled. Theres many others doing what people are asking for🤷🏽‍♀️

I stopped watching her ages ago. I not long ago tried to watch another and along with the ads and then her in-video ad breaks she can get fucked, it’s just pure greed. She doesn’t take it seriously and others do it so much better and respectfully too. I’m over her.

I like the dark history more these days. Kendall Rae is a lot more respectful and informative with murder stories I think

I rarely watch mmm now & never watched dark history, I watch Danielle kirsty for true crime & make-up she's consistent with posting and does good research on the cases. It's a shame used to love Bailey but since dark history started she just doesn't seem to like doing mmm any more and it shows 🤷‍♀️

I rarely watch mmm now & never watched dark history, I watch Danielle kirsty for true crime & make-up she's consistent with posting and does good research on the cases. It's a shame used to love Bailey but since dark history started she just doesn't seem to like doing mmm any more and it shows 🤷‍♀️
I like Danielle Kirsty too, but it’s a shame as I thought BS was actually funny sometimes. I still have her on in the background

Reactions: 1
Not a fan, find her content very exploitative. True crime isn’t about laughing and making jokes whilst doing your makeup, it should be about helping victims get justice.