Bailey Sarian

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like her but feel like she really can’t be arsed now? I know she’s not made a MMM video for a while but that last one before Christmas, was so annoying. I didn’t think she was her usual funny herself, just really off? Trying to be funny but came across bitchy? Maybe in hindsight it explains it, if she was having problems with her boyfriend though. Hit and miss with Dark History for me. What do you think of her?

I do hope she’s okay, sounds like she’s going through a tough time. I’ve started watching Danielle Kirsty and really enjoy her videos.

Reactions: 6
I like her but feel like she really can’t be arsed now? I know she’s not made a MMM video for a while but that last one before Christmas, was so annoying. I didn’t think she was her usual funny herself, just really off? Trying to be funny but came across bitchy? Maybe in hindsight it explains it, if she was having problems with her boyfriend though. Hit and miss with Dark History for me. What do you think of her?

I do hope she’s okay, sounds like she’s going through a tough time. I’ve started watching Danielle Kirsty and really enjoy her videos.
I completely agree I get that she’s having relationship problems but I didn’t think she’d Abandon her channel like this. Since she’s gotten such a big platform I also get a can’t be asked vibe from her...She only seems to post “dark history” now and I know full well it’s because she can squeeze 20 different sponsors in there meaning more $$$$ and yes I love Danielle & that chapter very consistent.

Reactions: 3
I don’t like Dark History as much as MMM, she’s not as good with the scripted stuff. I used to really like her makeup videos, but she never does those anymore.

What’s going on with her boyfriend? I don’t follow her anywhere but youtube.

Reactions: 10
I don’t like Dark History as much as MMM, she’s not as good with the scripted stuff. I used to really like her makeup videos, but she never does those anymore.

What’s going on with her boyfriend? I don’t follow her anywhere but youtube.
I know I enjoyed her make up videos as well. She posted early Jan I think, saying her and Fern had split up. Nobody was the bad guy etc (as apparently he was getting a lot of hate online) but they’ve separated and she’s really upset.

Agree on dark history the odd one I’ve seen where there’s a lighting guy or whatever faffing around just makes me cringe.

Also just on Danielle Kirsty, she puts a lot of time in researching her cases doesn’t she! I know it’s not a thread about her but I think I’ll end up creating a rave Thread for her she’s fab!

Reactions: 4
I used to really enjoy baileys videos but I’ve noticed she really disrespectful towards victims and their families.
I hate when she’s talking about someone being brutally murdered then she starts laughing and saying “I’m laughing because I’m uncomfortable”???? If your so uncomfortable you laugh at someone having their life took you shouldn’t be doing true crime videos.
another thing that rubs me the wrong way is the amount of ads on her podcast, I understand she needs to make money but do it at the start/ end of the video. In her most recent one she was talking about a 17 year old being forced into slavery then casually goes “but first we need to pause for an ad break, I LOVE HELLO FRESH” it’s just so disrespectful.
It also feels like she just rambles on about stuff we don’t need to know to get her watch time up.
She defo can’t be arsed anymore and only post’s because she’s probably signed contracts for her podcast

Reactions: 9
I used to really enjoy baileys videos but I’ve noticed she really disrespectful towards victims and their families.
I hate when she’s talking about someone being brutally murdered then she starts laughing and saying “I’m laughing because I’m uncomfortable”???? If your so uncomfortable you laugh at someone having their life took you shouldn’t be doing true crime videos.
another thing that rubs me the wrong way is the amount of ads on her podcast, I understand she needs to make money but do it at the start/ end of the video. In her most recent one she was talking about a 17 year old being forced into slavery then casually goes “but first we need to pause for an ad break, I LOVE HELLO FRESH” it’s just so disrespectful.
It also feels like she just rambles on about stuff we don’t need to know to get her watch time up.
She defo can’t be arsed anymore and only post’s because she’s probably signed contracts for her podcast
I think this is a bit unfair. I haven’t seen her laughing at all. All the true crime creators with a big following pause for ad breaks, including Stephanie Harlowe and Danielle Kirsty (both of whom I also really like).

Reactions: 1
I think this is a bit unfair. I haven’t seen her laughing at all. All the true crime creators with a big following pause for ad breaks, including Stephanie Harlowe and Danielle Kirsty (both of whom I also really like).
she literally laughs in every video... and like OP said baileys podcast/ dark history does have a TON of ad breaks

Reactions: 5
She often laughs and says it’s because she’s uncomfortable.
I have no problem with ad breaks I just think there’s a certain time for it when your talking about real life cases, I think they are poorly placed on her podcast but on her normal videos they are at the start so she isn’t breaking character to talk about phone cases

Reactions: 2
I did really enjoy her MMM videos but feel like recently there's something missing.
I remember a few months back she said she was getting an assistant and was going to record lots of episodes in advance so she could be more consistent in posting.
Going through a break up is crappy but the fact she can post those bloody Dark History videos but not MMM is silly.
Also the whole thing about the theme tune and stopping it to be true to herself even though she was the one that started if, was all a bit strange.
She does laugh inappropriately and say some random stuff but I think that's why people like her; when she is on top form it does feel like you're hanging out with an old friend.
Must be grim researching cases but then thats why these True Crime podcasters/ You Tubers have signed up for.
How much money do you think she makes from her videos? She has over 6m subscribers so she must be raking it in?!

Reactions: 6
Oh I’m a YT premium subscriber so I don’t see adverts. So I guess I won’t notice the difference in how people place them.

The laughing imo seems to be an incredulous reaction to something someone said or did. I do wonder actually if she’s ND because I’m quite drawn to her speaking style.

I did really enjoy her MMM videos but feel like recently there's something missing.
I remember a few months back she said she was getting an assistant and was going to record lots of episodes in advance so she could be more consistent in posting.
Going through a break up is crappy but the fact she can post those bloody Dark History videos but not MMM is silly.
Also the whole thing about the theme tune and stopping it to be true to herself even though she was the one that started if, was all a bit strange.
She does laugh inappropriately and say some random stuff but I think that's why people like her; when she is on top form it does feel like you're hanging out with an old friend.
Must be grim researching cases but then thats why these True Crime podcasters/ You Tubers have signed up for.
How much money do you think she makes from her videos? She has over 6m subscribers so she must be raking it in?!
With all the ads, views and subscribers I’d say she’s definitely over 1 Mil net worth now...

My issue with true crime as of recent is these YouTubers capitalising and making millions from peoples trauma and murder, without donating anything to victims family’s or a cause/charity to help cold cases/ victims & families of crime. The only person I know to do this is Kendal Rae which I think is why she’s so respected.

I really really love Bailey, and the only YouTuber who comes close for me is That chapter, I find The rest really quite annoying! The only bonus from Bailey taking this prolonged break was discovering Instagram true crime pages that I really enjoyed!
From baileys latest insta story she mentioned ‘with all I’m going through you’d be shocked I didn’t jump off a bridge’ and she’s eager not to talk about it, so I do really think someone was the bad guy in the relationship break down. Either her research had a detrimental effect on her mental health and then her relationship or, someone cheated!

I may have missed it but has she said how often she is going to post MMM? I remember before she said about getting a researcher and that she would be recording loads of episodes in advance so there wouldn't be a massive gap... just annoying that she seems to post the Dark History ones without fail. I'd prefer it if she just said if she wants to stops the MMM rather than just going MIA. I've started to listen to other True Crime podcasts now so not as big of a Bailey fan anymore.

Reactions: 3
I may have missed it but has she said how often she is going to post MMM? I remember before she said about getting a researcher and that she would be recording loads of episodes in advance so there wouldn't be a massive gap... just annoying that she seems to post the Dark History ones without fail. I'd prefer it if she just said if she wants to stops the MMM rather than just going MIA. I've started to listen to other True Crime podcasts now so not as big of a Bailey fan anymore.
I believe she’s going through a very tough time at the moment. I personally don’t like her Dark History series as it’s scripted and seems not genuine like MMM. However, her Dark History was a contract that she had to fulfill as opposed to her MMM that she does on her own.
Definitely check out Kendall Rae and Mr Ballen (both have podcasts too) for true crime.

I wish I could take that much time off 😂 check out Danielle Kirsty on yt she has a podcast aswell

I believe she’s going through a very tough time at the moment. I personally don’t like her Dark History series as it’s scripted and seems not genuine like MMM. However, her Dark History was a contract that she had to fulfill as opposed to her MMM that she does on her own.
Definitely check out Kendall Rae and Mr Ballen (both have podcasts too) for true crime.
Ah OK that makes more sense. Thanks for clearing that up. I feel a bit guilty for complaining now. I didnt realise DH was a contract!

Ooh thank you both for the recommendations! Will give them a try!!

I like DK.

I stopped watching Bailey some time ago as she was so hit & miss with the schedule which I found a bit meh. I tuned in today to Dark History lm a YT premium member also and I tell you I’m literally pissed at how many ads she has on top of the fact I pay to avoid ads 😂 it’s not even one at the start or the end either, it’s literally a piss take and yes she does come across as disrespectful sometimes not always but I guess it’s like that chapter he has a tongue and cheek dry humour at times. DK is my current favourite atm. She seems to actually care about what she puts out their and resonates with the victim, focuses on the victims as humans and not as stories - I think sometimes people forget this is real life.

Reactions: 1