Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MojoFilter

I don’t like Dark History as much as MMM, she’s not as good with the scripted stuff. I used to really like her makeup videos, but she never does those anymore.

What’s going on with her boyfriend? I don’t follow her anywhere but youtube.

Reactions: 10

hillbillycraig

I used to really enjoy baileys videos but I’ve noticed she really disrespectful towards victims and their families.
I hate when she’s talking about someone being brutally murdered then she starts laughing and saying “I’m laughing because I’m uncomfortable”???? If your so uncomfortable you laugh at someone having their life took you shouldn’t be doing true crime videos.
another thing that rubs me the wrong way is the amount of ads on her podcast, I understand she needs to make money but do it at the start/ end of the video. In her most recent one she was talking about a 17 year old being forced into slavery then casually goes “but first we need to pause for an ad break, I LOVE HELLO FRESH” it’s just so disrespectful.
It also feels like she just rambles on about stuff we don’t need to know to get her watch time up.
She defo can’t be arsed anymore and only post’s because she’s probably signed contracts for her podcast

Reactions: 9

RedRosed

VIP Member
I like her but feel like she really can’t be arsed now? I know she’s not made a MMM video for a while but that last one before Christmas, was so annoying. I didn’t think she was her usual funny herself, just really off? Trying to be funny but came across bitchy? Maybe in hindsight it explains it, if she was having problems with her boyfriend though. Hit and miss with Dark History for me. What do you think of her?

I do hope she’s okay, sounds like she’s going through a tough time. I’ve started watching Danielle Kirsty and really enjoy her videos.

Reactions: 6

Edrych

I did really enjoy her MMM videos but feel like recently there's something missing.
I remember a few months back she said she was getting an assistant and was going to record lots of episodes in advance so she could be more consistent in posting.
Going through a break up is shitty but the fact she can post those bloody Dark History videos but not MMM is silly.
Also the whole thing about the theme tune and stopping it to be true to herself even though she was the one that started if, was all a bit strange.
She does laugh inappropriately and say some random stuff but I think that's why people like her; when she is on top form it does feel like you're hanging out with an old friend.
Must be grim researching cases but then thats why these True Crime podcasters/ You Tubers have signed up for.
How much money do you think she makes from her videos? She has over 6m subscribers so she must be raking it in?!

Reactions: 6

someunholywar

I think this is a bit unfair. I haven’t seen her laughing at all. All the true crime creators with a big following pause for ad breaks, including Stephanie Harlowe and Danielle Kirsty (both of whom I also really like).
she literally laughs in every video... and like OP said baileys podcast/ dark history does have a TON of ad breaks

Reactions: 5

RedRosed

VIP Member
I don’t like Dark History as much as MMM, she’s not as good with the scripted stuff. I used to really like her makeup videos, but she never does those anymore.

What’s going on with her boyfriend? I don’t follow her anywhere but youtube.
I know I enjoyed her make up videos as well. She posted early Jan I think, saying her and Fern had split up. Nobody was the bad guy etc (as apparently he was getting a lot of hate online) but they’ve separated and she’s really upset.

Agree on dark history the odd one I’ve seen where there’s a lighting guy or whatever faffing around just makes me cringe.

Also just on Danielle Kirsty, she puts a lot of time in researching her cases doesn’t she! I know it’s not a thread about her but I think I’ll end up creating a rave Thread for her she’s fab!

Reactions: 4

amysiobhan84

She was on the Forbes top creators. It was noted she is making 10.5 million

Yes, she moved 2 hours from the home she shared with her ex

Anyone here on her Discord. That’s the place to be. Her live chats are unreal! She discloses very intimate things! She prefers Discord because of the intimacy feeling. That’s probably why she is so open about her life.
What has she disclosed about her private life? I didn't even know she'd been through a tough time. A video popped up earlier of her crying and I wad surprised to see...

Reactions: 3

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
I stopped watching her ages ago. I not long ago tried to watch another and along with the ads and then her in-video ad breaks she can get fucked, it’s just pure greed. She doesn’t take it seriously and others do it so much better and respectfully too. I’m over her.

Edrych

I may have missed it but has she said how often she is going to post MMM? I remember before she said about getting a researcher and that she would be recording loads of episodes in advance so there wouldn't be a massive gap... just annoying that she seems to post the Dark History ones without fail. I'd prefer it if she just said if she wants to stops the MMM rather than just going MIA. I've started to listen to other True Crime podcasts now so not as big of a Bailey fan anymore.

someunholywar

I like her but feel like she really can’t be arsed now? I know she’s not made a MMM video for a while but that last one before Christmas, was so annoying. I didn’t think she was her usual funny herself, just really off? Trying to be funny but came across bitchy? Maybe in hindsight it explains it, if she was having problems with her boyfriend though. Hit and miss with Dark History for me. What do you think of her?

I do hope she’s okay, sounds like she’s going through a tough time. I’ve started watching Danielle Kirsty and really enjoy her videos.
I completely agree I get that she’s having relationship problems but I didn’t think she’d Abandon her channel like this. Since she’s gotten such a big platform I also get a can’t be asked vibe from her...She only seems to post “dark history” now and I know full well it’s because she can squeeze 20 different sponsors in there meaning more $$$$ and yes I love Danielle & that chapter very consistent.

Bnbn. Th

Chatty Member
I’m noticing her MMM views have continually been going down
Id imagine lots of people lost interest when she stopped committing to ongoing episodes. I also think she just seems to pick a random story to tell now? Dont get me wrong i still watch, but i feel like shes dwindled. Theres many others doing what people are asking for🤷🏽‍♀️

Not a fan, find her content very exploitative. True crime isn’t about laughing and making jokes whilst doing your makeup, it should be about helping victims get justice.

someunholywar

I did really enjoy her MMM videos but feel like recently there's something missing.
I remember a few months back she said she was getting an assistant and was going to record lots of episodes in advance so she could be more consistent in posting.
Going through a break up is shitty but the fact she can post those bloody Dark History videos but not MMM is silly.
Also the whole thing about the theme tune and stopping it to be true to herself even though she was the one that started if, was all a bit strange.
She does laugh inappropriately and say some random stuff but I think that's why people like her; when she is on top form it does feel like you're hanging out with an old friend.
Must be grim researching cases but then thats why these True Crime podcasters/ You Tubers have signed up for.
How much money do you think she makes from her videos? She has over 6m subscribers so she must be raking it in?!
With all the ads, views and subscribers I’d say she’s definitely over 1 Mil net worth now...

My issue with true crime as of recent is these YouTubers capitalising and making millions from peoples trauma and murder, without donating anything to victims family’s or a cause/charity to help cold cases/ victims & families of crime. The only person I know to do this is Kendal Rae which I think is why she’s so respected.

Reactions: 2

Kids=$$$

I rarely watch mmm now & never watched dark history, I watch Danielle kirsty for true crime & make-up she's consistent with posting and does good research on the cases. It's a shame used to love Bailey but since dark history started she just doesn't seem to like doing mmm any more and it shows 🤷‍♀️

vsophia

She was on the Forbes top creators. It was noted she is making 10.5 million

Yeah, she has she posted it on instagram new home post also commented MMM will be because September 12th, I don’t think she’s feeling these videos anymore.
Yes, she moved 2 hours from the home she shared with her ex

Anyone here on her Discord. That’s the place to be. Her live chats are unreal! She discloses very intimate things! She prefers Discord because of the intimacy feeling. That’s probably why she is so open about her life.

Last edited:

AL10

VIP Member
Anyone knows what’s going on with her? She’s like disappeared