Bad Girls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it Noreen? She pretended she was going to leave her life savings to Bodybag, and when the time came and the will was read, all she'd left to her was her chamberpot under the bed!
Yes Noreen. I forgot about her could only picture Babs

Reactions: 2
Just watched the final episode of series 5 and I'm in shock. Poor Yvonne. She was my favourite character. I hope something horrible happens to Fenner in later episodes

Reactions: 7
Just watched the final episode of series 5 and I'm in shock. Poor Yvonne. She was my favourite character. I hope something horrible happens to Fenner in later episodes
I’m pretty sure it does, can’t remember how tho. Isn’t he just vile, has anyone seen him in any other shows?

I’m pretty sure it does, can’t remember how tho. Isn’t he just vile, has anyone seen him in any other shows?
He is getting worse in every series. He plays the part so well though, he is perfect for the character. You just want to give him a good hard punch.
I have not seen him in anything else.

Reactions: 6
He is getting worse in every series. He plays the part so well though, he is perfect for the character. You just want to give him a good hard punch.
I have not seen him in anything else.
Evil bastard lands on his feet every bloody time

Reactions: 3
Omg I loved this series so much! I had them all on VHS Where can I stream them?! I tried to watch the first episode a few years ago on YouTube but the quality was horrific

Just did a quick search & he was in Prime Suspect, Where the heart is & Coronation Street. Cannot place him in Corrie, he was a book maker, might’ve been when I’d stopped watching

Omg I loved this series so much! I had them all on VHS Where can I stream them?! I tried to watch the first episode a few years ago on YouTube but the quality was horrific
I'm watching on UKTV Play. Series 1- 5 are available on there.

They're currently repeating them all on the Drama Channel, which is usually wall to wall repeats of Birds of a Feather or Pie in the Sky, so I'm well pleased!

They're currently repeating them all on the Drama Channel, which is usually wall to wall repeats of Birds of a Feather or Pie in the Sky, so I'm well pleased!
Thanks! Omg Pie in the Sky!! Haha! That takes me back! Next will be Ballykissangel or Monarch of the Glen

What a shock I got when Di threw her pregnant belly on the floor . She is so desperate to be with someone I actually feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 8
What a shock I got when Di threw her pregnant belly on the floor . She is so desperate to be with someone I actually feel sorry for her.
It's a shame with her as when she came in she was a pretty good character. Helped Denny with her mum and all that. But I guess they just decided to go down the ridiculous route lol

It's a shame with her as when she came in she was a pretty good character. Helped Denny with her mum and all that. But I guess they just decided to go down the ridiculous route lol
I agree. She is so good with the prisoners but her own life is just one huge paranoid mess. She is bat shit crazy

Reactions: 4
I think that’s rose tinted spectacles! She may have helped Denny with her mother but it was established early on she was horrific to her own who was disabled and Di battered the shit out of her for ruining a (only in her own mind) date with Dominic! She was always cray cray

Hmm yeah possibly right. It seemed to be series 2 they really amped it up though. The Mother thing went on for a lot less than I remember it doing as well. Apart from Neil a lot of her storylines were wrapped up in an episode or two

Did anyone ever find Yvonnes body , can't remember rest of series . #Atkins #TopDog

Reactions: 1
Did anyone ever find Yvonnes body , can't remember rest of series . #Atkins #TopDog
They did! In last nights episode on the Drama channel! I’ll put it in a spoiler in case anyone is watching

Kris Yates tried to escape the same way Yvonne did (thinking she had got out. Her PO girlfriend working at Larkhall got a spare set of keys and slipped them to her and she made her way through the corridors, reached the hanging cell, and discovered her rotting body and threw up everywhere at the sight and smell and dropped the keys down a drain, and she had to give up on her plan. She then told her girlfriend that she would have to “discover” the body and pin it on Fenner. She went down there and found her and then told Grayling and it all came out and then the last we see was Yvonne’s body being wheeled to the autopsy.

Reactions: 5
Darlene Cake!!!! This first episode of series 6 was pretty good. Is this the series where it gets a bit better again?

Darlene Cake!!!! This first episode of series 6 was pretty good. Is this the series where it gets a bit better again?
I think viewing it this time around I won’t be so judgmental as I’m not on tenterhooks waiting each week but I remember loving the first episode of 6 and discussing it on DigitalSpy, saying I was glad the show was getting more dark and gritty again and then being disappointed by the rest!