Backstreet Boys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wondering if this thread is still active or a new one has started? I searched and this was all I could find
No new thread I don't think; not much chat on here for a while. Aaron Carter's thread is flying right now, as you'd imagine.

Back to BSB, what did people make of the tributes at the London show? Tough to see Nick so emotional. Still put on a great show though from what I saw on Twitter

Reactions: 1
No new thread I don't think; not much chat on here for a while. Aaron Carter's thread is flying right now, as you'd imagine.

Back to BSB, what did people make of the tributes at the London show? Tough to see Nick so emotional. Still put on a great show though from what I saw on Twitter
I was at the London show. The tribute was very emotional, but beautiful. The show was absolutely amazing. I took my husband who's not a fan but agreed it was a brilliant concert.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I can’t wait to see a new tour with new music; feels like DNA has just been around so long.

HAve you listened to the Christmas album yet? I’m waiting until Dec 1st to listen as I’m weird about Xmas music before December!

I loved the BSB when younger and still do, have no issue with brians opinions as that's what they are, his opinions we are all allowed them, hence great forums like tattle. Be a very boring life if we all thought the same way and liked the same things/people.
As for COVID haven't read all about his thoughts, but seeing how all the real data is coming out now here in UK and other things regarding masks and vaccines, don't think he was too far off. I myself haven't had one COVID vaccine, had COVID early 2021 was fine been fine since .....but that's my choice just like anyone who wore a mask or has had all four jabs it was their choice.
As for Kevin, he has a different opinion to his cousin, that's family for you, haven't met a family yet where everyone agrees on everything. My brother and I differ on many things, but I love him dearly and am there for him always.I'm guessing they say their peice and then put it aside when doing band stuff? Also hello fellow BSB fans 😃👋

Reactions: 1