Backstreet Boys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arron is a disaster. Watching his decline is scary. I really hope he gets some serious help soon. No wonder Nick has a restraining order against him. I am sure that was quite painful for him to do but a necessity. I had no idea he was accused of animal abuse. Absolute lowlife.
did anyone watch the backstreet boys documentary a few years ago where Brian couldn’t sing. Nick was always my fave.
There was a bonkers story out in 2004 Aaron was suing his mother for illegally accessing his banks account and stealing his stuff, included in the listed items she stole was the one million dollars in gifts that Bruce Willis ( yes THAT Bruce Willis) bought for Aaron, the original story was on MSNBC but has since been wiped, links are still online. That poor kid was being passed around and exploited, I would place good money in that. Like wtf would Bruce Willis be buying a teen pop idol a million in gifts?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I saw them with NKOTB a few years back in concert. It was epic!

But I haven’t followed their lives for a long time. Maybe I will now 😂

There was a bonkers story out in 2004 Aaron was suing his mother for illegally accessing his banks account and stealing his stuff, included in the listed items she stole was the one million dollars in gifts that Bruce Willis ( yes THAT Bruce Willis) bought for Aaron, the original story was on MSNBC but has since been wiped, links are still online. That poor kid was being passed around and exploited, I would place good money in that. Like wtf would Bruce Willis be buying a teen pop idol a million in gifts?
What the actual Fudge?????

What the actual Fudge????? That’s insane!!! Hhhmmmmm I think Bruce Willis has always been a bit strange but I didn’t think THAT strange

Reactions: 1
That poor kid was being passed around and exploited, I would place good money in that. Like wtf would Bruce Willis be buying a teen pop idol a million in gifts?
Similar to Usher and P Diddy buying gifts for teenage Justin Bieber. Loads of awful sounding rumours surrounding those three too.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I have been following this for a while. I honestly can’t see how they can come back from this (Brian and his wife’s views) I can’t imagine them all being in a room again together. Did anyone see what Kevin tweeted? Seems there’s a rift

Reactions: 2
I have been following this for a while. I honestly can’t see how they can come back from this (Brian and his wife’s views) I can’t imagine them all being in a room again together. Did anyone see what Kevin tweeted? Seems there’s a rift
I didn’t see Kevin’s tweet, what did he say? I’m also unsure how they’ll come back. I think outside the US they’re probably fine still but a lot of US fans are pretty divided over it all

I used to fancy Aaron and Nick back in the day but reading this thread makes me think this would no longer be the case hahaha. I had no idea about all the drama!

I didn’t see Kevin’s tweet, what did he say? I’m also unsure how they’ll come back. I think outside the US they’re probably fine still but a lot of US fans are pretty divided over it all
He tweeted an article from cosmopolitan “I lost my friend to Qanon” and captioned it with “interesting read” and someone else aimed at Trump/Trump supporters. Will be interesting to see what happens when the pandemic is over.

I used to fancy Aaron and Nick back in the day but reading this thread makes me think this would no longer be the case hahaha. I had no idea about all the drama!
You should follow Aaron on insta! It’s madness!

Reactions: 3
The BSB were my favourite band growing up. I saw them live in Dublin about 10 years ago and they were amazing. Even Nick who entered rehab I think after that tour, and was all over the stage wasted but sang brilliantly.

I've heard the allegations about him and it's scary. Aaron is a mess but I feel very sorry for him. The parents are scumbags.

Disappointing about Brian. What a total gobshite

Kevin and AJ and Howie seem lovely

The BSB were my favourite band growing up. I saw them live in Dublin about 10 years ago and they were amazing. Even Nick who entered rehab I think after that tour, and was all over the stage wasted but sang brilliantly.

I've heard the allegations about him and it's scary. Aaron is a mess but I feel very sorry for him. The parents are scumbags.

Disappointing about Brian. What a total gobshite

Kevin and AJ and Howie seem lovely
I was obsessed with them in the 90s, I actually wasn't aware of the allegations against Nick, what an eye opener! And to think I felt bad for him in that House of Carter show...

Re the Nick allegations, I hope it's not true for many reasons. He definitely went through a very troubled period with drink and drugs and definitely did not have good role models - not that that's an excuse at all. He seems such a nice bloke now, very together, very in love with his family and quite ordinary in many ways (as ordinary as a rich celeb gets). It's such a shame though how with allegations now against celebrities there seems to be more question over the motive than if it was a normal guy being accused of something.

I absolutely love Kevin's instagram posts, his wife is lovely and they seem to have so much outdoorsy fun together. I unfollowed Brian a while ago - all the Trump shite was too much for me. Also I think his wife has some issues, mainly being a bigot. Her views of LGBTQ+ are appalling, as well as her views on basically anyone who isn't white and american. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Re the Nick allegations, I hope it's not true for many reasons. He definitely went through a very troubled period with drink and drugs and definitely did not have good role models - not that that's an excuse at all. He seems such a nice bloke now, very together, very in love with his family and quite ordinary in many ways (as ordinary as a rich celeb gets). It's such a shame though how with allegations now against celebrities there seems to be more question over the motive than if it was a normal guy being accused of something.

I absolutely love Kevin's instagram posts, his wife is lovely and they seem to have so much outdoorsy fun together. I unfollowed Brian a while ago - all the Trump shite was too much for me. Also I think his wife has some issues, mainly being a bigot. Her views of LGBTQ+ are appalling, as well as her views on basically anyone who isn't white and american. :sick:
I was never a Kevin fan growing up, found him dull as dust next to AJ 😂 but as I've gotten older, I've grown to appreciate him more, like the fact that he was the one that kept pushing for AJ and Nick to get help when they needed it.

Reactions: 4
I was never a Kevin fan growing up, found him dull as dust next to AJ 😂 but as I've gotten older, I've grown to appreciate him more, like the fact that he was the one that kept pushing for AJ and Nick to get help when they needed it.
Like the father figure neither of them had, as cheesy as that sounds

• Heart
As far as I'm aware, all of the Backstreet Boys were sexually abused by Lou Pearlman.

• Sad
Did anyone see the Aaron Carter "fight"?? I saw some clips - funniest thing ever. He was running away at one point in that ring. Then after being knocked out says afterwards that he "fought like a lion" :ROFLMAO:

Quite enjoying all the loved up Nick posts with his new baby daughter. I know insta is only a snapshot but he does seem to be such an active dad, it's great to see.

• Haha
I agree! Nick is the cutest dad. He loves it and it’s brilliant to see! I bet he will really miss them on when they go back on tour!

Aarons fight was mental- it looked like a kid fighting his dad. I can’t believe Aaron is going to be a dad. Let’s hope it’s the making of him!

Did anyone see the Aaron Carter "fight"?? I saw some clips - funniest thing ever. He was running away at one point in that ring. Then after being knocked out says afterwards that he "fought like a lion" :ROFLMAO:

Quite enjoying all the loved up Nick posts with his new baby daughter. I know insta is only a snapshot but he does seem to be such an active dad, it's great to see.

I agree! Nick is the cutest dad. He loves it and it’s brilliant to see! I bet he will really miss them on when they go back on tour!

Aarons fight was mental- it looked like a kid fighting his dad. I can’t believe Aaron is going to be a dad. Let’s hope it’s the making of him!
Fingers crossed. I sadly don't think they're going to be bringing that baby into a stable, caring, nurturing home though. He doesn't even have a good track record with dogs. But yes let's hope it'll be the making of him, for the baby's sake.

Brian's wife was booked on the American Airlines flight which crashed into one of the twin towers but she cancelled a few hours before to spend time with Brian. She was supposed to be travelling with a BSB crew member who did get the flight and obviously died.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Wondering if this thread is still active or a new one has started? I searched and this was all I could find