Backpacking Bananas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be desperate to put out crap content.
The latest, did she make a mistake moving to Australia. Couldn't watch but maybe 2 min at best. Did anyone suffer thru or get the gist of the latest vlog.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
She basically can't decide wether she wants to live in Australia full time or move back to Blighty , sell up and move to Surrey
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
She basically can't decide wether she wants to live in Australia full time or move back to Blighty , sell up and move to Surrey
Surely the bf is the main reason she’s in Sydney? So can he just come to the UK?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
It was such a nonsense vlog. I honestly wasn’t sure what the point of it was. She barely mentioned the boyfriend and certainly not as a reason to stay in Australia so kinda wondering if she’s into him or the potential spousal visa
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
It was such a nonsense vlog. I honestly wasn’t sure what the point of it was. She barely mentioned the boyfriend and certainly not as a reason to stay in Australia so kinda wondering if she’s into him or the potential spousal visa
She’s now into the last year of her visa so I’m not surprised she didn’t mention him because when and if he doesn’t get her on his visa…. Then she’ll be embarrassed
Also I only watched the first reason, but the fact they don’t know anyone, yeah because you’ve moved round to save as much money, just go back to Perth, enjoy the remaining time with your sister and niblings!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
She’s now into the last year of her visa so I’m not surprised she didn’t mention him because when and if he doesn’t get her on his visa…. Then she’ll be embarrassed
Also I only watched the first reason, but the fact they don’t know anyone, yeah because you’ve moved round to save as much money, just go back to Perth, enjoy the remaining time with your sister and niblings!
Did she mention anything about that short lived job as a lollypop lady?
 
So…I‘ll preface this by saying that I’ve skipped a bunch of her recent videos (so maybe she addressed it) and I don’t really know how the visa thing works generally speaking. However…can she realistically stay in Australia long term? Like, doesn’t she basically have to leave when her working holiday visa ends anyway?
 
So…I‘ll preface this by saying that I’ve skipped a bunch of her recent videos (so maybe she addressed it) and I don’t really know how the visa thing works generally speaking. However…can she realistically stay in Australia long term? Like, doesn’t she basically have to leave when her working holiday visa ends anyway?
I think she’s mentioned briefly that she’s planning on applying for a partner visa as her boyfriend is a Kiwi.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
She's scraping, it's DOA content at this point. Really....9.5hrs she slept during her flight via economy. I'll pass on watching. Feel free to suffer, take one for the team & report back. 🐒
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
I think she’s mentioned briefly that she’s planning on applying for a partner visa as her boyfriend is a Kiwi.
That video about her talking about where to live, all I can think is she's one of those people who move thinking they'll feel better but obviously that's not exactly how things work so shes always looking elsewhere . Also she's done very little in Sydney to build a community, I presume they're both earning pretty good money I don't get why they'd choose to housesit and move around endlessly
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
I saw that her latest video features Lia, not what he'd it yet, has anyone else? Was wondering what had happened to her
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
I saw that her latest video features Lia, not what he'd it yet, has anyone else? Was wondering what had happened to her
I watched it earlier, thought there was a weird vibe between them but then I haven’t seen many of her other vlogs with her in?

Does she have TWO sisters?! I thought I heard Lia mention her sisters but I have only ever heard her talk about one?!

She’s churning them out again which always makes me think she’s poor and needs the ad revenue
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 2